Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
UncleG55711
David, Panama

Not Bad

Review of Hotel Iberia
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2017
My girlfriend and her family paid a visit to me and stayed in this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Food at the restaurant was average. If you are on a budget, this is a cheaper hotel here in David. While I cant say I would not recommend this hotel, I am going to try some of the others that are a better price. This hotel is not bad, so staying here is just OK. Nothing great.
Date of stay: April 2017
    HK$451
  • Booking.com
1.7 km from Hotel Iberia
Free parking
Wonderful pool area, very clean
0.8 km from Hotel Iberia
Lobby del Hotel Puerta del Sol
  • Vio.com
0.5 km from Hotel Iberia
garden and pool
  • eDreams
1.7 km from Hotel Iberia
HK$655
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$597
  • Official Site
    HK$469
    HK$655
21.5 km from Hotel Iberia
Habitación triple remodelada
0.4 km from Hotel Iberia
View more hotels in David
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Very clean room and confortable bed. I came here with my parents, and we were happy with the hotel and the service. It is a simple but good hotel to rest. The shower has a low pressure, that's the only bad point I see.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Please be sure when you make your reservations in which of the TWO (same main name) hotels you are are reserving. The 2 are located about 1 block apart. They are the same group.

Also, depending in which room you get the internet varies.

Room tip: This is covered under internet. Just a note: I think the restaurant is one of the best in David!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

If you are in a low budget or just staying overnight and not expecting much is ok.

The rooms are clean with air conditioning and hot water, just don't expect large rooms with any luxuries.

The restaurant downstairs after good quality food but the service is slow.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2015

Nice Hotel the only thing was no elevator and I have COPD. They have Bellhops to carry your luggage around the clock. About an hour from customs It was the first day of our Panama Trip. I like the town Close to shops and restaurant. A good place to go for leaving Cost Rica for 72 hours which I have to do every three months. Nice bar and restaurant, with good food.I will stay again on my next trip to Panama. They have a Price Smart so I can shop thieer when I head back home.

Room tip: I think any room would be fine. It is off the main streets so no traffic.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2014

We visit David every few years as we have family here. The hotel is clean, safe, and comfortable. We absolutely love the restaurant as the food is tasty, the service good, and prices are very reasonable. The hotel and restaurant are air conditioned. I would definitely recommend this hotel and especially the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2014