“Great Local Restaurant”

Boquete Sandwich Shop
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: Hello and Welcome to Boquete Sandwich Shop! Our menu offers Soup of the Day, Salads, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Ceviche, Hot Meals and more. We have a full Breakfast menu that Runs all Day! If you are on a Vegetarian Diet we have many Salads to choose from. Are you a Diabetic? Our menu is just what the Doctor ordered! Bocatoranean style meals too!
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Large american menu, great prices, wonderful service and the FOOD IS really GOOD! Sadly they are not open for dinner, but great breakfast and lunch. AND the BEST margaritas!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stopped in for lunch & was happy with the wide selection of food options. Was lucky enough to visit on a day with 1/2 off sangria - yummy! Also great service, thank you.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast, but I believe their options for lunch and dinner are better. Service is super friendly and our food came fast.

The eggs benedict with salmon were ok. Definitely their highlights are the sandwiches: the pulled pork was simply delicious, and their fries are very tasty. They should also mention the "hash browns" on their menu are actually sautéed potatoes, which were really good, but I would've liked they mentioned it.

We will definitely return for more sandwiches.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I had the strawberry salad for lunch and it was excellent- ingredients fresh and attractive, tasted delicious. The shop is small but open and airy. The service is excellent. I find it a great place for lunch.

1  Thank Dolly L
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Served a great breakfast all day and many other great dishes. My wife loved their fresh made real tea, unsweetened. I had maybe the best glass of lemonade I have ever had. Always buy several jars of their homemade verde salsa, my friends in the states will take as much as we can bring back.