“Super nice staff and good food”

Tre Scalini Boquete
Ranked #25 of 125 Restaurants in Boquete
Description: Tre Scalini Boquete in located in the Main Street of El Bajo, Boquete, we serve Italian food, sea food, meats, vegetarian, gluten free. We open every day from Monday to Sunday-
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The mushroom and broccoli au gratin appetizer was ridiculously good, as were the main plates. I've been here twice and the staff was great both times. The interior is cute as well. Yes, Boquete is awash in Italian restaurants, but this is one of the best.

Tucker280954, Owner at Tre Scalini Boquete, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Customer
Thank you very much for your review, Tre Scalini is one of the most old Italian Restaurants in the country of Panama after being in the market for 31 years.... I keep my effort to train my personnel to provide the best service possible and also the quality of my products are always the freshest in the market.
I appreciate your review,
Giselle

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The atmosphere is quaint; the staff are friendly; but for the cost of a meal + drinks, I think it is overpriced for the average quality of the meals (taste, amount of ingredients). The service was quite good compared to other restaurants in the area. I was not impressed, the menu is boring, and I have no interest in returning.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Brand new and it shows. Very clean and the beds are heavenly! Great televisions with rooms a little on the smaller side and very modern. Fabulous breakfast and manager reception. Great beers in tap....even an ipa.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We enjoyed a leisurely dinner of wine, salad, pasta, and dessert. Our view out the windows from the back table were great. We got to practice our Spanish with the staff.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Impeccable service during lunch for 8, including 4 children. It is evident that they use very fresh ingredients. Their pomodoro sauce is one of the best I’ve had in Panama. The trout was also excellent.

Tucker280954, Owner at Tre Scalini Boquete, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Customer

We appreciate very much for taking the time to review Tre Scalini...we are happy you enjoyed our good service and our pomodoro sauce. We grow our own tomatoes in Tre Scalini Farm, in El Salto, Boquete.

Thank you!