“Perfect Pastries”
Review of Bonfiglio & Bread

Bonfiglio & Bread
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Athens
Reviewed 24 July 2015

This place was cute, had great service, and delicious food. The ladies working the counter were adorable and really kind. As far as food, the ham and cheese pastry was our favorite.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Seriously good bread, many varieties. I especially like their quinoa loaf and their "pinwheel" cheese pastry.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I am a bakery aficionado, and Bonfiglio and a winner. They make excellent crusty, chewy breads, and also fabulous pastries. I wish they were in my neighborhood in my home state. Or maybe I don't wish that, because I'd probably be there every day and weigh a lot more!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

This bakery used to be my father's optometry office. It was very strange sitting there eating brunch in what was the waiting room. The food was pretty good, the prices not too bad - still I find the prices are more in line with NYC, not Hudson, NY.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Had croissants here for breakfast and having been to Paris (7 times) and elsewhere and having sampled croissants all over.... believe it or not, my husband and I agree these were the best ever! Crunchy exterior, flaky, buttery and YUMMY! Next time we are anywhere within driving distance (45 min...) we would definitely go and get more!