“Our African Holiday”

Desert Ace Tours & Charters
Ranked #20 of 37 Tours in Swakopmund
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Situated in Swakopmund, we create tailor made adventures from private guided photographic tours, specialised expeditions and personal self-drive or fly-in safaris, to visits to Namibia's top movie locations at the coast, even film fixing. If you can dream it, we can create the perfect itinerary for you.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to South Africa for a four week holiday. I contacted Desert Ace as we wanted a tailor holiday that would be fun for my sons (4 & 6) and my wife and I.
They arrived accommodation, trips and adventures that blew our minds away.
Fantastic service, they listened to our needs and organise it better than I could have.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great service and an amazing trip arranged by Stella. The company was professional and I Couldn’t have asked for more.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I only had a few days to go visit family and friends in South Africa and contacted Stella from Desert Ace Tours to do the arrangements. She made sure that flights were booked, arranged the transport and the accommodation was according to my needs. Thank you for a hassle free break-away.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We required a house on the north coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal 9 people, 3 couples, a single lady and 2 young kids, Stella at Desert Ace Tours & Charters found the perfect mansion with a pool in Zimbali. The house was spacious with 2 TV rooms, one for the kids and one for the adults. Zimbali had everything we needed, some great restaurants, lots of activities and many pools to spend the day relaxing. It is so secure and you feel as if you are in a forest the resort so green and lush, we saw lots of monkeys and Bush Buck. It was the most relaxing time with our family from all over the world. I can't say thank you enough to Stella for the fantastic service we received and this also included our car hire.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Last month my partner and I were very lucky to discover Stella Onesmus at Desert Ace Tours & Charters. Stella was able to guide us to an incredible private game reserve where the staff were very attentive and Safari guides were very knowlegeable. During our stay at the reserve we saw unspoilt landscapes and some of the most amazing wild life including elephants, rhinos, hippopotamus, crocodiles, lions, and many other wonders. Stella also suggested a Dolphin cruise which we did and thoroughly enjoyed. We stayed in Swakopmund, a town with miles and miles of Atlantic Ocean and beautiful beaches. This town has great fish restaurants as well as friendly bars and cafes. We felt very safe and would be happy to return in the future. Tel:+264 64 46 3371 (stella@desertace.com.na)