The room is large with a huge and very comfortable bed. The bathroom is beautiful with indoor and outdoor rainforest showers and large bath and his and her sinks. You have a private plunge pool and sitting area outside which can be quite open if on the beach front but tends to be more private in a garden suite. Limousine car service to and from the airport was quite expensive, but if you are planning a relaxing holiday this was a very easy way to get it started and ended without any hassle. The resort is as beautiful as the pictures show it to be. The Gardens are lovely and the beach is idyllic from where you can enjoy stunning views of an amazing sunset every day! This a place to relax, read a few books, soak up the sun and enjoy the sea / water sports. Food is okay but can be quite expensive and not spectacular. Fortunately, we'd already paid in advance and enjoyed the half board deal which is certainly the way to go given food prices at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius