Lovely hotel in a stunning position.
The staff are friendly and always helpful, the hotel is clean and well appointed and the food is great.
If i had to make any criticisms it would be that rooms with a party door mean you can hear everything that happens next door so pick a room without an adjoining door if possible.
The cost of wine - we all appreciate the wine will not be at Tesco prices but the equivalent of £80 for what is essentially a £10 bottle of wine is excessive so the hotel shoots itself in the foot cause hardly anyone buys wine by the bottle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, renowned for its Mauritian hospitality, and enjoy a picturesque oceanfront location with unrestricted sunset views. Our location makes it easy to explore the island and its surroundings. We offer a complimentary dolphin trip, water activities and eight spa cabins. Our three restaurants and three bars serve a diverse array of culinary influences, exotic flavors and locally sourced ingredients. The hotel's gorgeous outdoor meeting space has everything you need for an inspired event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton