US$912
US$349
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Aanari Hotel & Spa(Flic En Flac)
US$121
US$280
US$239
US$200
US$121
Trip.com
  • Pool
Sugar Beach Mauritius(Flic En Flac)
US$346
US$289
  • Breakfast included
US$279
US$232
永安旅遊
La Pirogue Mauritius(Flic En Flac)
US$330
US$274
  • Pool
L'Oiseau de L'Ocean(Flic En Flac)(Great Value!)
Anelia Resort & Spa(Flic En Flac)
Hotels.com
2,832 results
All reviewsthai restaurantaqua bardiamond memberwater sportsdolphin watchingguest servicesbeach restaurantinfinity poolhalf boardglass bottom boatour honeymoonevery eveningwater skiinglive bandmain restaurantdinner buffethotel grounds
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The Hilton sent us a Shuttle Taxi which drove us to Wolmar. On arrival, a german speaking receptionist gave us a warm welcome and we were asked to wait and have a Drink, while the documents being completed to get to the room. After one hour we were looking for the receptionist to eventually get in the room. After two more requests and an other hour we finally got the room.

On the way to the room, we were “sold” the groundfloor room as an upgrade, while we had booked a balcony room in the first floor. To tired to argue and accepted it.

Focusing on positive experiences, I’ll have to say, the pick-up shuttle taxi was perfect; the first 3 days the Breakfast and the Dinner Buffet were OK, although from a five star Resort’s perspective, nothing exceptional.

Beginning with the fourth day, the entire Staffel changed it's attitude in the spirit of a storm they expected to come 3 Days later.

All activities were cancelled, the breakfast and the dinner had to be taken in a small, uncomfortable ballroom in no evident reason. The buffet-selection was further reduced and put on a few tables in the Billardroom. The meal was cold, and from a quality point of view, it did not even meet a two stars expectation.

Three Days after the Hilton downgraded it's Services to Zero, the Cyklone Berguitta arrived in Southern Mauritius, exactly on January 18th. at 6 AM. It lastet for Approximately 8 hours with heavy Rain and some stormy Winds and ended in the Same Day at 2 PM.

The very same "Cyklone" became the flying Argument for the HILTON Mauritius employees, limiting all it's Services down to Zero for 3 Days, atlhough there was NO Cyklone: No room cleaning, Meals in the ballroom, selection and Variation of the Meals reduced to a youth Hostel Level and less;

Remaining employees ignored the guests and we're gathering in Groups of 7 to 10 people for having the time of their live, chatting and playing Billard, instead of cleaning Tables, assisting and servicing.

And what is worse, after the "Cyklone" was gone, the staff prolongued the same misery Level.

When we eventually left the Hotel on the 19th. No wake-up call was provided (although demanded for it on three occasions!!) the Taxi to the Airport was not organised and we had to carry our heavy luggage......and all the time, the same "excuse" from the Frontdesk and in writing from the Hotel Manager: it's an exceptional event!

I know for sure, this Hotel is among the worse of my longlasting Hotelexperience and an absolut No Choice again. I do hope for them (and their guests), that they will never have to face a real Cyklone

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMauritius, General Manager at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am very sorry you were unhappy with the time taken for your room to be ready. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

I would like to confirm that you were upgraded during your stay with us.

Following your first TripAdvisor review, I invited you to contact me so that we may meet while you were staying at the hotel, unfortunately it did not happen. With regards to your comment that there was ‘NO Cyclone’, please note that we follow the Mauritian weather forecast to adjust the operations of the hotel. We were under a Cyclone Warning Class III during two days, the airport was closed, there was no transport over the whole island and all companies were closed.

The Hilton Mauritius Team has worked tirelessly during these days to provide service to our guests. We are sorry you were disappointed by your stay and we apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to reassure you that we are now back to normal and all operations are running smoothly.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us in a near future.

Yours sincerely
Jacques Brune

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Review
One of the best enjoyable Trip At Mauritius, Hilton Resort And I stay In Room No-2012. Their Room structure And facility Are amazing, Beach side and swimming Pool are also excellent .All guys enjoy very well.And all hotel staffs are very friendly with all tourist .special thanks To sweet little lady "NIMITA RUTTY" She care all tourist with well Personality, very friendly nature ,And good communication skills .She help my team to celebrate Makar sakranti and arrange special dish khichdi.Me and my all team member also thanks to NIMITA RUTTY For arrange special Dish , she Assisted Us until our departure.I will surely Come back to Hilton again Hats of To NIMITA Dedication.
heartiest thanks To NIMITA and Hilton For providing facilities and giving homely Experienced. I like you NIMITA and salute your Work

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Amar N
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This 5* Hilton hotel disappointed me. After ca 1h 30' ride with the car we had to wait almost 1h for the room to be ready. I don't know why because the checkin hour was 14:00 pm and we arrive at 16:15 pm. They said that a door is not working. After that we found different things that not correspond to a 5* hotel. I hope the rooms are not all the same.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonMauritius, Manager at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Guest Despina M,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay at our resort.

I sincerely regret that we have not been able to meet your expectations. On behalf of my team, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your feedback is very valuable to us and your comments will certainly allow us to improve.

I hope you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you again at the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa.

Yours sincerely,

Dominique Lorent
Director of Operations
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable trip at Hilton,Mauritius (Room no 2015).Beach side view is excellent and giving heavenly pleasure. Swimming pool is excellent pool guys are very good hotel staffs were very friendly specially a sweet little lady named NIMITA RUTTY she is very friendly and i liked her gentle personality.she assisted us util our departure.i will surely come back to Hilton Mauritius again.Hats off to Nimita dedication.

Thanks Hilton and Nimita for giving us homely experienced.

Stayed: January 2018
4  Thank Deepak k
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Choosen the Wolmar Hilton in Mauritius for its five stars and the many encouraging comments from guests, who have visited the resort during 2017. When we arrived a german speaking resptionist gave us a warm welcome and we were asked to wait for the papers being finished to get to the room. After one hour we were looking for the receptionist and the room to get in. After two more requests we eventually got the room. The receptionist “sold” us the groundfloor as an upgrade, while we had booked a balcony room in the first floor. We were to tired to argue and accepted it.  To add a few positive experiences, I’ll have to say, that the pick-up shuttle taxi we ordered thru Hilton was perfect and the first 3 days the Breakfast also. From a five star Resort’s perspective, the dinner buffet was acceptable, though nothing special. The fourth and the fifth day were fully in the spirit of precautions taken by the Hotel for a storm to be expected on the 6th day. That ment, all activities were cancelled, the breakfast and the dinner had to be taken in the ballroom. A small sort of a buffet  was put on a few tables, the meal was cold, and from a quality point of view, it did not even meet a two stars expectation. An enormous amount of Personnel were standing in the small Ballroom, hindering the Guests, instead of providing any assistance. The main objective was not to satisfy a customers needs on food or accommodation, but to get Name, Roomnumber twice, when entering the Ballroom and when leaving it. This evening I could not even grab some cheese, although one of the cooks offered to bring some from the Kitchen. After 15 Minutes waiting, I decided to leave without eating….. BUT thanks to the watchwaiters NOT without being forced to sign a ZeroBill. In my opinion, the worse HILTON I’ve ever been.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank J3093KPahmeda
HiltonMauritius, General Manager at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to read about your sad experience. I trust you understand we are facing an exceptional situation with the cyclone Berguitta. I am currently at the hotel, please contact me via the Reception or by calling '0' and let me have your room number, so that we can meet.

Kind regards