Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience with an amazing team

Spent a few days at the Ticabo diving center to pass my Open Water PADI certification and... I will... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ludovic N
Great instructors, lots of fun and very reliable

I called them very last minute (Wednesday afternoon), when I had to leave on Sunday, asking to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
surfthesky

All reviews fun dives experienced divers padi open water certification whole team dive shop felt very safe boat captain cathedral dive single dive amazing guy eagle rays professional team great dive thanks guys rodney vipin billy
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay at Ticabo and her excellent and lovely dive team!! We did our advanced dive course under supervision of Patrick 'ballentines-sunglasses' and had a real good time!! Made some beautiful dives and especially recommend the nightdive and beautiful coral/fish at snake reef. If you like caves or wrecks; it's all there in Flic en Flac. With nice coffee, laughters and rum after the night dive. Really loved it!!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We've been diving with Ticabo this week and have found it very pleasant. The shop is nice, spacious and equipped with an outdoor seating area. Prior, post and during dives you can enjoy free tea, water and coffee.
The Ticabo team really makes this shop pleasant, starting at the desk and later with their French and English speaking dive masters and instructors.
We competed our PADI Advanced OWD with Ticabo and it was great.
The dive sites are absolutely beautiful and somehow, Ticabo managed to pick the right spots at the right time, because it was never busy with other diving schools.
We'll certainly come back later during out vacation to join them for some more dives.
Special thanks to Nazia, Patrick, Billy and Jason, you guys made our (diving) days.

1  Thank JaapZwalla
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My gf and I went to Ticabo 2 weeks ago to get my PADI Open water course. Since the beginning we found very friendly staff, willing to help and make the dive the most enjoyable.
I did the open water course with Rodney, and I had the luxury or doing one to one which was great and gave me lots of confidence. He was very patient and layback; putting attention in making the diving a zero stress and funny experience.
Once the course was done we kept coming to the center for more dives, up to 8 in total.
Though people with different levels were on the boat Ticabo dive masters always accommodated to everybody's needs and levels, splitting us in different groups and taking us at different paces.
We felt comfortable like at home. We will be back!

TicaboC, Front Office Manager at Ticabo Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Hello Angel and Bibi,

Thank you very much for rating us, it was indeed our pleasure to make your diving experiences memorable, glad it was successful... Fun times!

hope to see you in the future among us for new adventures

best regards,

Nazia

Reviewed 10 October 2016

With my GF we took 10 dives, each 5. The diving spots were great along coral reef near by. Diving team in Ticabo was really friendly, always there to help and a great vibe before, during and after the dives. Dive masters were very professional and at the same time relaxed, great experience, we recommend this diving centre!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We did our PADI Open Water Diver here. They are very professional and caring. From the first session in the lagoon till the end (which was a free additional dive) it was only great to be with the TICABO team. We had 4 days in the ocean and because of the amazingly experienced instructor we already saw eagle rays the first time we went down. We dived three very differnt terrains in total. The rental equipment is in very good condition, I felt safe, looked after at all times.. Thank you for a really great experience!!!!!