I agree with all of the good reviews on this hotel. Stayed here as a 6 night stop over instead of the Maldives after a week in Sri Lanka and we had a super time.
Food amazing, Rooms are basic although Clean and comfortable. Amenities are basic however there is a good gym across the road and you have plenty of choice for a run (if indeed you are that way inclined).
Don't be put off or bother complaining about the rain if it does rain, flys at lunchtime - sunshine, food and shade equals flys... wherever you are in the world. You will soon relax into the climate and put it this way... the rain is warm and you are south of the Equator so, you can still get your tan.
The Entertainment guys were funny - although not everyone's cup of tea. About 5pm they seemed to domineer the pool so if you are retreating from the beach to go to the pool around this time, be warned it will not be quiet.
The Italian singer was quite good, however sorry to say, the night time entertainment was Italian Biased, particularly with the Karaoke.... We were one of 4 English Couples there, which does not bother me as everyone is friendly whatever nationality. The only time this did bother me was when I put my name down on Karaoke and I had to remind the chap for about half an hour that my name was down - particularly as it was a little quiet and he was trying to drum up business.... I don't think my singing was that bad. Ha Ha. Ultimately, a great hotel and I am sure you will be happy with the choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach