1,569 results
All reviews beachfront villa fish sister island pool and jacuzzi marine lab the reefs special thanks turtle feeding set menu in villa dining marine center romantic dinner executive chef small island four poster bed full board package our waiter
Reviewed 3 October 2016

There are not enough words to describe how well it was our experience in this Hotel...

> The service goes beyond all the expectations, the experience starts once you arrive at the Airport's Banyan Tree Counter, they receive you with a warm welcome, they take care of your luggage and they escort you to the speedboat.
>The trip in the speedboat is an awesome and fun experience for around 30 minutes or less until your arrival to the Resort.
>Upon arrival, you will meet the staff, including Mr. Simaad, the Rooms Division Manager who welcomed us with an exceptional service and was looking after us during our stay. He made us feel very special guests!, not only upon arrival but in every single interaction.
>Then, Natalia, our Resort Host was super attentive and made us feel comfortable and relaxed showing us around and recommending us activities and dining experiences to do.
>The Villa is beautiful with local touches and great amenities that makes your experience completely original and unique.
>The Quality of the food is excellent and again, the service of the team is great as well.
>We joined to the Turtle Reef Snorkeling experience, our guide, Mr. Hassan Rasheed, guided us in a fantastic area where we saw hundreds of marine species including turtles of course and sharks (Don't be afraid of the sharks, they are very friendly are harmless).
>Since we really enjoyed that experience we joined again for a snorkeling tour with Hassan on the next day, again, the experience was super, nevertheless, at that point we (My wife and myself) really regretted not having a Waterproof Camera at that moment. The WOW! moment was when we met Hassan later and he personally handed over to us a USB with the photos and videos of both experiences that he took!. It was a priceless moment that we will keep in our memory always!.

So when you combine a perfect service + a perfect location, the result is "The Holidays of your life"...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
SrikantPeri, General Manager at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear Cristian M,

Thank you for sparing time to share a review.

I am beyond pleased to read your wonderful feedback about your recent stay at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed the overall aspect of your holiday from airport pick up, warm welcome on arrival, understated elegance of your villa and the superb culinary offerings. I am also glad that you were able to enjoy the guided snorkeling with Hassan and that the experience brings you with unforgettable memories.

It made me so proud that my team particularly Simaad, Natalie and Hassan enhanced your stay and made the experience “the holidays of your life”. At Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, we always endeavor for guest satisfaction and I am delighted to hear that were successful in achieving this with you.

I thank you once again for staying with us and for providing this wonderful comments. The entire team are looking forward to welcoming you back for another dream holiday experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Everything was excellent , beautiful place for relaxing , great and professional staff , the restaurant has a variety of dishes and the buffet was delicious. I enjoyed every single moment of my staying and I highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
SrikantPeri, General Manager at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Mohammad A,

Thank you for sparing time to share a review.

I am grateful to hear your wonderful feedback about your recent experience at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru and very glad to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from facilities to the services rendered by our diligent staff.

I thank you for recommending our resort and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 18 years ago and visited again this year. The staff remains the same and exceptional.

The rooms are updated, adding a pool and jacuzzi within a walled area. Great for privacy.

The reef is not as healthy but the sea life is abundant. We spent hours in the water circling the island each day.

Quick boat ride to the island, offering late night pick up which was a benefit for us.

A gem of a place!

Stayed: August 2016
SrikantPeri, General Manager at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Jennifer B,

Thank you for sparing time to share this review.

I am extremely honored to have you stayed with us again here at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru after 18 long years. Our resort has undergone renovation since then but I am proud to say that the service from our staff remains consistent at the highest level. I am greatly appreciative of your wonderful feedback about our team members and how they provided you with extraordinary service while in residence with us. Making you feel welcomed through their warm hospitality is the experience we strive to provide for all the guests visiting us.

Maldives being a low-lying islands is particularly considered at risk of climate change. According to survey, more than 60% of coral reefs in the Maldives has been hit by bleaching recently due to global warming phenomenon. Unfortunately, our coral reef is one of the severely affected of this bleaching.

As for the speedboat transfer, I am glad to note that we were able to delight you with the arrangement and serve you well to the level of your satisfaction.

We cannot thank you enough for choosing to stay with us again and for being a loyal guest of our resort. The entire team are looking forward to welcoming you back for another Banyan Tree experience.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

A great place to relax after a hectic working schedules as Banyan Tree Maldives offers the best option for relaxing and a calm environment enriched by delightful customer service which will go beyond your expectations. A romantic and a sensual location which offers ultimate privacy with Ocean view pool villas and Beach front pool villas. A small island with big hearted staff who always rose up to serve you beyond expectations. Special thanks to Visam, Ziyad, Lamir, Moosa, Jewel, Hassan, Simad and basically whole crew of Banyan Tree. Banyan Tree Maldives offers the sweet escape which you have been craving for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Otpor006,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to exceed your overall expectations during your visit with us. At Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, we always endeavor to ensure that all our guests are relaxed and comfortable while in residence with us. Thank you very much for your positive comments shared about our facilities and the services from our staff who went extra miles to make your experience a memorable one.

Once again, our heartfelt gratitude for choosing to stay with us. The entire team are looking forward to welcoming you back for another sweet escape in paradise

Reviewed 25 September 2016

the hotel is amazing ,, villa was very clean, house keeping service was perfect, everything is available in the room and bathroom, free wifi is available almost everywhere, food was delicious - but portion was less than average.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Banyan Tree

Dear FahadaW7880GC,

I am very pleased to read your feedback about our resort and how much you enjoyed the amenities, food and the service from our housekeeping staff. I thank you for sharing your comment regarding small serving of food, my culinary team and I will definitely look into ways we can improve our offerings.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for sparing time to post this review. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back.