1,409 results
All reviews premier lounge blue mosque melting pot mosque view shopping mall pleasant stay abdul aziz nice view breakfast spread deluxe room strategic location local food coffee house business trip swimming pool short stay roti canai
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very nice and pleasent to stay. F&B team was great with delicious and many variety of food. The taste was really great. Front desk assistance and service very good. Pool really nice and my kids enjoy their time swimming and water was crystal clear and properlymaintain. Really enjoy my trip this time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear msalmi7707,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. We are indeed pleased and delighted to know that your recent stay with us was enjoyable and a memorable one.

Once again, thank you and we hope to be at your service again soon,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have been staying in the hotel for a quite few times. Mainly for business visits. Every time i need to go to Shah Alam, Concorde was always my first choice. Here is my review:

Service: Good
Room: OK. Might need some revamp and make the room look more modern and fresh. The TV really need an upgrade.
Location: The main reason I stayed in Concorde. Easy to find food.

What I like best is that the room rate is very reasonable. The Premier Lounge that allows kids.

What I like least: Premier Lounge's food quality and quantity. I used to get better quality food from my previous stay. Compared to my last stay, spring roll and potato wedges were served.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear mazriithnin,

Welcome back from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your genuine review received and your continuous support of our Hotel all this while is much appreciated. Please rest assured that your feedback on our serving foods at exclusive Premier Lounge shall be deliberate with our culinary team for further improvement.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to be at your service again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Both the room and service at this hotel was excellent! Definitely 5 stars for me! The buffer breakfast was also very delicious despite Malaysian food is not my taste. Its location is also very convenient as it is very closed to the Giant Market.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear V8522XUangela,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

A big thank you for the great review received and all of us are looking forward to have you again at our Hotel soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The hotel room fittings were very old and looked tired.
Shower water pressure was too low, and the tiles look so old and not cleaned.
Lift waiting time was bad for 4 working lifts. 3-5 mins wait each time for lift to go to lobby.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear simz8181,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your recent patronage of our Hotel. Your kind review herewith is much appreciated and we hope to be able to serve you better in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

First trip
Was placed in smoking level. Room smell so bad. I cannot breath! All windows are close. No ventilation or broken, im not sure. Request to change room but gave air purifier only. How could u place me with small baby in this smoking area?

2nd trip
Already request no smoking area with king bed. But only got twin bed. It was fine coz i cant stand unbreathable at ur smoking area. The bad thing was, my baby terjatuh while sleeping together with me in that small bed!
As mentioned in facebook, found human waste in your toilet bowl. It is so disgusting!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear allyhasana,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

We truly appreciate your kind feedback received and also in our official Facebook page which we had responded. We are indeed concerned on all our shortcomings as mentioned herewith as you will understand that this is not our standard at all. Please do accept our sincere apologies and regrets for not meeting your expectation on both of your stay with us. We have taken note of your preference for a non-smoking floor, unfortunately during your 2nd visit with us and as much as we want to accommodate, only twin bed is available. As for the soiled toilet upon your check-in, please rest assured our designated department will recheck and revisit our processes again with appropriate action.

Once again, thank you and we hope this will not deter you from visiting us again.

Kind regards,