All reviews rooftop bar jesselton point blu bar shopping mall sea view suria sabah direct access jesselton jetty watch the sunset spacious room family room gaya street first floor swimming pool walking distance big mall convenient hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2017

First time stay at Grandis hotel perfect view and watch the sunset.The room was huge and clean. All the staff very friendly.There was a good choice for the breakfast hot and cold dishes and replenished quit frequently.Shopping mall just beside the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank HO W
Hotel-Grandis, General Manager at Hotel Grandis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear HO W,

Thank you for sharing your review.

I am glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we are even more motivated to provide the friendly service to our guests.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The location is excellent for those who need to spend time with families member and having cinema just attach with hotel, it is a great news for those movie fans. It is Non SMOKING hotel. A bad news for those businessman or heavy snokers.Even the sky bar and lounge which is open air, smoking also prohibited. Personally feel that it is idiot and ridiculous statement from the bar attendant, she told me smoking is bad for health so the management not allowed customers to smoke. WELL, IF SMOKE IS BAD WHY DON'T STOP SELLING ALCOHOL ? As what i know drinking also bad for health.

Basically, still is a good hotel ONLY for families and non smoker. The front desk staff attitude is good and polite, and the buffet breakfast variety and choices is out of my expectation. The food taste good and the service is good as well, only music is a bit loud.

Overall, i have great experience and enjoy the stay. Keep up the good work.

Room tip: Chose Sea view for those who love the sea.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel-Grandis, General Manager at Hotel Grandis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear DanielHii,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review.

Our hotel is designed as a non-smoking hotel and we want to enjoy the beautiful environment. We are business friendly as well as family friendly. Our aim is to provide a value stay for all our guests. Your comments on the staff service attitude and your encouraging words are greatly appreciated as it is a great motivation to all of us.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My first time staying in this hotel. Picked this hotel because it's near to my office. I'm very satisfied with the hotel especially the location. It's located just next to the shopping mall. No need to worry about eatery, I settled all my dinners in the shopping mall.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel-Grandis, General Manager at Hotel Grandis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Jason I,

Thank you for taking time to share your review.

I am pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the encouragement.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The customer service at Hotel Grandis was excellent. The Sky pool and bar is a perfect place to spend the afternoon and watch the sunset. The waiter was excellent at recommending food and drinks. The deluxe room was very spacious and clean. Unfortunately the water does not get hot which wasn't ideal when trying to have a hot bath in the evening - it was mildly warm despite how long you ran the water. I would definitely stay again though.

Date of stay: July 2017
Hotel-Grandis, General Manager at Hotel Grandis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Ashley K,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review.

I am very pleased with your comments and will share with all our staff so that we can maintain our level of service and to improve on our short comings. Your recommendation is a great encouragement for all of us.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My wife and I booked to stay for nine nights on a bed and breakfast basis, and asked for a quietly situated room with a full sea view. The room was huge and spotlessly clean. There was a huge choice for breakfast, both hot and cold dishes and all frequently replenished. All the staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpful. Prices for extras, such as drinks, were very cheap by UK standards. The rooftop bar and pool were a delightful way to spend a few hours and in particular to watch the amazing sunsets. The hotel adjoins a multistorey car park which is very convenient if one hires a car. The hotel provides season tickets which provide unlimited entry and exit each day for just 10 Ringitts (£2).The only downside in the dining room were hordes of mainland Chinese who have zero manners and no idea what please, thank you, or excuse me mean!!!!! Their only way of communicating is to shout at each other and to scream at their kids. The Crab House Restaurant, a few doors away, is a good place for dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay (I am very fussy!) and would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: 920 on the 9th floor. A quiet, end of corridor room with a full seaview and sunset outlook.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter M
Hotel-Grandis, General Manager at Hotel Grandis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Pedromot,

Thank you for staying with us.

Thank you also for taking your time to write this comprehensive and encouraging review for us. We are very happy that our effort to provide a wonderful and value stay for our guests is appreciated. Your recommendation is a great motivation for us to continue to offer our best.