All reviews nasi arab concept hotel spacious room room service large shower char kway teow affordable price stayed here for one night clean hotel front desk staff the air conditioning comfortable stay breakfast buffet noodles islam compliance wifi
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Pro
- Good services from night shift cleaner and bell boy who try his very best to understand my complains on room and helped me to switch to other room.
Con
- Very dirty room
- bed sheet very dirty , blood stain
- broken bed frame
- broken hair dyer
- broken shower tap control
- full of ants
- foul smell on corridor in lvl 8 and lvl 6
- broken room number signage lvl 6
- broken air con in the lobby- feel very humid , make me feel so unwelcome after a long drive, Just imagine outside temperature was 35 c - 37 c so the lobby feel so humid and stuffy ( when asked the staffs , they replied air con not working ).
- broken air con corridor lvl 8 and lvl 6
- very slow front desk services - only one staff working
- during day time , no bell boy assist to carry luggage
- awful breakfast.
- Dont have safe deposit inside the room
- Room 614 broken door bell
- Room 803 dont provide any "Dont Disturb Signage " when ask the housekeeper , they just replied dont have.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

First time to stay here it's quite accessible and near the airport. Rooms are well appointed although cable channels are too few like 8 only with 2 english channels. News and Movie channel. Internet is very weak and erratic. Rooms are big enough though and affordable. Staff very timid no smiles. No parking problem.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

room was clean..the toilet in the room we stayed had plumbing problem but the maintenance was always fast in responding. breakfast was simple and limited. overall worth the price we paid for 3 days stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2016

The room is good, clean and I would say fair for its price. Breakfast is not to my expectation, being a Malay-managed kind of hotel, I am expecting the nasi lemak at least at par with nasi lemak sold by a mak cik on the road side. The sambal was salty.

I wish to share my nightmare experience. My family and I checked in to the hotel on Friday, 3 June 2016 around 11.30 a.m. My wife approached the front desk staff for check in. No word of greeting from the staff (that’s fine). I am not sure if the staff was very shy that he speaks nothing except body gestures (shaking and nodding his head to communicate). Check in done, we moved in and have a rest for a while before went out for shopping.

We got back to the hotel around 8 p.m. While resting, somebody opened our door (yes, he has the key!). When I asked him, he answered that he was checked in for the same room. I went down (hotel phone not working) to check with the front desk staff. To my surprise, the staff said that my room was not checked in and that the room was still “vacant”. Without feel of guilty and no word of apology from them, they said the check in was not done properly by the “shy guy” when I checked in.

When I checked out the next day, I met again with the “shy guy” and told him about the incident. Again, no word of apology but only face expression of “oh, really?”. Also, do not expect them to say, “thank you for your stay and please come again”, I guess that is too good for them.

Their mistake that happened to me was very serious if I were not at the room at the time, I may risk my stuff get stolen (that’s the least thing can happen). The worst thing to expect is the “intruder” may harm my family and myself.

I hope the Hotel Management can look into their staff competency seriously especially their front desk staff. This group will give the first impression of their hotel. I have been staying at a number of 5 star hotels and no intention of comparing the service and quality with TH Hotel but at least, they have the courtesy to say “sorry” for the mistake made as we human make mistake and I can accept that.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Check-in on 28 April 2016 with family of 2 adult and 2 kids. As a muslim, I'm looking forward to stay at this hotel because from the beginning when I step in to the lobby, I have already feel the peaceful and warm greeting from the receptionist.

Check-in process is fast and accurate, I don't have much problem with my phone booking although I forget the booking number, they still able to trace my booking accurately.

Walk-in to the room at level 8 has bring me to the next level of impression when I open the war drop complete with all basic facilities such as ion, ion board, prayer mat and prayer cloth. It is really grateful when we don't need to call the room service for it.

Disadvantages of staying at this hotel is, the place is quite far from the KK Town which need to drive to have our dinner. But the good news is hotel provide FREE shuttle van from the hotel (8pm) and pick up back to Hotel (10pm).

Another one disadvantages is their WiFi having a problem and not being repair since last year review, if you are on the business travel need to consider to purchase or bring your internet dongle for personal internet access.

Overall, I love to return staying at this hotel if I have an opportunity to visit KK again next time but need to ensure the WiFi connection has been repair before proceed with booking process. Recommended to all muslim as the hotel is strictly follow the shariah compliance.

Room tip: Choose room with the King Bed size facing the Sea
Date of stay: April 2016