All reviews gaya street sunday market hotel door walking distance kk waterfront eateries
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We chose this hotel because of the location which nearby to restaurants, guardian pharmacy and gaya sunday market. it is a bit far from night market and handcraft market, but you can take uber to get there. cheap fare. the room is small, only enough for 2 pax with medium luggage. but, we get what we paid for. i recommend this hotel for travellers with minimal budget.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel in a rush after landing in KK airport with a delayed flight. Great location, staff was friendly and check in swift, but already in the reception you could sense some sort of strong sewage smell. Smell lingered throughout the hotel. The room and bathroom was nice and clean, very comfortable bed and pillows. But the smell was so intense it gave me trouble sleeping. I kept my bag closed during my stay but still the smell stuck to everything and I had to do laundry after. Might have been a one-off problem though. I moved the next morning.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank kryes
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Glad that they have room for single traveler. It's simple but very comfortable. It wasn't as noisy as I thought it would be as my room was facing Gaya Street. Easy to go around with food nearby. Highly recommended for budget travellers!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Good location. Lots of food nearby. There's Sunday morning market along the street early morning. Walking distance to the mall. Few banks located nearby too.

Room are small but neat. Cons, there's no breakfast provide.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel location very convenient to explore Kota Kinabalu town and going to island as well. They also have provide for day tour. Casual and comfortable to stay , price are reasonable and friendly staff as well.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple