1,054 results
All reviews deluxe room walking distance nice view kea farm market chinese restaurant mossy forest boh tea plantation breakfast spread highest floor mountain view morning market strawberries bee farm strategic location cameron mist farms

Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
CopthorneCameron, Front Office Manager at Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The room condition is not as expected. one of the toilet flash having problem and causes some overflow case.Quietness of bedroom is bad too, we can clearly hear the noises from the next door
Service vise is fair

Dear teohsc1933,

We regret your recent stay with us did not live up to your expectations. In our continual efforts to better cater to our guests’ needs, we have taken note of areas where we may have fallen short. Rest assured the necessary steps will be in place to improve our room condition. We hope to restore your faith in us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to experience the positive difference.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Copthorne cameron highland is the very best hotel to stay..the cool weather and nearby market..the only problem is weekend..with the traffic jem...my trip to cameron highland is every month and.have stayed few hotels but now is only copthorne

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear annajlia751,

Thank you for your glowing review and five-star Tripadvisor rating, it is gratifying to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fruitful stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We booked a 2-bedroom apartment. Here are the pros & cons in my opinion based on their rating of a 4-star resort:

Pros:
1. My apartment had a nice view.
2. Friendly staff.
3. Pretty good location next to Kea Farm.
4. Spacious apartment with a large balcony.
5. Clean & well-kept grounds.

Cons:
1. Check-in time is the standard 3pm. We arrived at 4:30pm and the apartment wasn't ready, we waited another hour.
2. Walk-up apartment which didn't bother me but high floors may not be convenient for elderly or people with large suitcases.
3. Apartment looks nothing like the image published.
4. Our water heater took more than an hour to heat up.
5. Everything in the apartment (except the bathrooms) is old.
6. For some reason, there was constant noise from motorcycles & 4wds (engine starting / revving uphill) right outside my apartment every night.
7. Apartments are not guarded. Around 12:30am one night, a fight broke out between two groups of people (yes, groups) that lasted more than half an hour right outside my room window. There was shouting that nearly got physical. I stayed in bed with my toddler to make sure he wasn't awoken by the commotion, otherwise I would've called the front desk.
8. House keeping didn't seem professional.
We got back one morning while they were cleaning, our rubbish from our bin was strewn on the floor and they half-heartedly swept it out to the corridor leaving some behind.
Just because i folded my own comforter in the morning, my bed was left as is with bed sheet untucked.
9. Sofa had an unpleasant smell.

Room Tip: Walk-up apartment. High floors not suitable for elderly.
1  Thank chooseong

Dear chooseong,

We regret your recent stay with us did not live up to your expectations. In our continual efforts to better cater to our guests’ needs, we have taken note of areas where we may have fallen short. Rest assured the necessary steps will be in place to improve our service levels. We hope to restore your faith in us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to experience the positive difference.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Now, 1st and foremost, I know there have been mixed reviews about this very dated hotel. We went in a group of 5 pax with 2 toddlers. Since I have read alot of negative reviews in TA, I decided to book the Executive Suite purely because it is a renovated room. Note that the hotel only renovated Deluxe and Executive Suites so far.

I did not regret paying that little more to enjoy the huge room. I needed the space to let my 1.5yrs old toddler to move about and he has shown very contented being able to run around the room. Executive suite is so spacious that it is more than double the size of the superior room. Living hall is separated from the bedroom with a king sized bed. Bathroom comes with a bath tub and shower separately as well!

The not so good side that I can find to feedback is, the doors to the bathroom was not able to close it tightly. So my active toddler is always going into the bathroom when I look away from him. Another thing is that the water heater is not entirely working because the water is still too cold but what do you expect on a hill right? So I am able to make do with it and didnt bathe my lil one in the evening worrying that he might catch a cold.

On the other hand, my sister booked the superior triple room that comes with king and single bed in one room. Now, this room is not renovated and once you enter the room, you can find it smell damp and mouldy. I did not look further and into the details of the room because I didnt find it comfortable and my baby was crying and didnt want to be put down on the floor as we entered the superior room.

My room comes with Breakfast - but I would say the breakfast is just mediocre and nothing to shout about. Perhaps carrying the Millennium brand gives a different expectation for me. I would have expected a full array buffet breakfast like 4star hotel but this is just maybe about 10 dishes, and some breads. So alot of improvement to be done to the breakfast.

All in all, will I come back, yes defenitely! For as long as they are able to maintain the cleanliness of the newly renovated rooms, I dont see why I wont go back. I am already planning for the next trip!

Room Tip: Get the deluxe or executive suites - newly renovated rooms.
2  Thank aishing

Dear aishing,

We appreciate your insightful review of your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed a fruitful stay at the Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands and liked the hotel locale and friendly service accorded by our staff. In our continuing efforts in striving for excellence, we have taken note of the area in which we may have fallen short. We endeavor to make the necessary improvements and look forward to welcoming you back again to experience the difference.