“Average food, low proces”
Review of Nasi Kandar Tomato

Nasi Kandar Tomato
Ranked #66 of 512 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The food is not so great to be honest but the prices are cheap just like all Indian places. There isn’t much else around langkawi so we kept coming back here.

I can recommend the aloo meiti massala, otherwise the food is just average.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went in April 2018 and had a great time and this very friendly restaurant. I had Butter Chicken and my partner had Chicken Tikka along with fried rice. We thought it was great value in terms of quality and cost and would have no hesitation in recommending this place if you are in Langkawi. Your taxi driver will know where it is.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I got here and after 15’ waiting for one of the waiters come and take my order (it wasn’t busy at all and I was waving at them) went to the counter where I convinced the lady it was there to take it, 10’ after my food and juice arrive.
I found a rubber band on my juice, the chicken tika was very dry and the cheese nan has almost no cheese on it.
So I don’t recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered vegetarian food. The quality and taste was average. Naan was ok however veg curry was not so good. dal and plain rice was good. Best thing about restaurant is price , it’s cheap compared to near by indian restaurants.
They need to improve on hygiene and food quality.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The restaurant is close to the hotel we live in. Food prices are affordable and have many choices. The restaurant is open only at 12 noon during the fasting month. Briyani rice is only average but Naan and Tandori are delicious with a wide variety of choices.