US$83
Official Website
US$97
US$74
KSL Hotel & Resort(Johor Bahru)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
US$62
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$71
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Amari Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$69
US$67
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
US$90
US$74
Agoda.com
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$26
永安旅遊
Belllo Hotel JB Central(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
Agoda.com
2,758 results
All reviewstreasure hunttreasure chestwater parktheme parklego bricksbunk bedspirate roombricks restaurantkingdom roomfamily restaurantpirate shipthemed roomsdisco liftsdisco lightsboth parkspremium adventurefree lego
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience for the family. I was concerned after reading reviews that the hotel was quite isolated that we would be stuck eating overpriced and unappetising hotel food. What a pleasant surprise we had. The food wasn’t ridiculously priced like most of Singapore for example and the quality was excellent. The experience of disco elevators was hilarious and the kids loved the non stop lego activities. The room itself was great with privacy for adults and kids. The only ‘negative’ was that our shower tended to flood if the water was on too high. We spent two nights here and I could have happily stayed another night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KimKid
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoy my stay here. I enjoy to dine in Brick Family restaurant. I am satisfied with the services and also food quality. Thanks Legoland team. We have such a good experience to brag about with our family & friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Afrina S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Legoland Hotel Malaysia for a night and had a truly memorable experience. We travelled as a family of four - 2 adults and 2 kids aged 2yrs and 7 yrs. All of us had a great time.

The hotel is in walking distance from the theme park and water park. My elder son was so excited that he went to the water park in the morning and then the theme park for his favourite rides in the afternoon !

The hotel has many activities for children to indulge in. Lots of lego bricks all around the place. We also enjoyed the magic show.

This review will not be complete without a special thank you to Nabila at the front desk. When we arrived into the hotel, my younger son was under the weather and we need for him to sleep and recuperate. Without bating an eyelid, Nabila made available a room for us within 15 mins of our request - a check in 11am without any additional cost ! Whats more, she also upgraded us to the next category of the room. WE loved that gesture and thank Nabila for the outstanding customer service !

Overall, highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Its worth it !!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VIPEE
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I was going to book a room at Legoland Malaysia Resort via official website, I made myself confused with the room type. We're family of 5 and we decided to choose Pirate themed. So the choices were between Premium Pirate Themed and Pirate Themed. Both room had the same features, but the room price was different. I chose the cheaper one, Pirate Themed. Unfortunately an error occured when I finalised the booking. I emailed Legoland Malaysia Resort but it took 24 hours to get the reply. So I tried to book via booking.com. And I got more cheaper offer. As suggested by many TripAdvisor reviewers I requested the room with Legoland Themed Park view.

When we got there and checked-in, I've just realised the different between Premium Pirate Themed and Pirate Themed. The significant differences is: Premium Pirate Themed has the view of Legoland Themed Park. While Pirate Themed (Standard room) is facing the other side of the hotel. As simple as that. Other differences are not significant, like the room door design (as shown on my photos) and a bit of interior design.

Overall, we enjoyed staying at Legoland Malaysia Resort. I love its disco elevator. The breakfast was superb! It had a large variety, from rice to pasta. From cereal to dimsum. You named it. And of course, Lego everywhereeeee...!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ginihapsari
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything is awesome except food. Bricks Family Restaurant's food(breakfast & dinner buffet) were not as good as before. Food were cold & hard, probably the warmers are not working well. All meat and pastries are hard. All meats were over cooked. Crab is not fresh, taste really horrible.
Food at Di Mattoni are not as fantastic as well though the service is good.
I will still go Legoland but probably have our meals else where

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family