2,959 results
All reviews treasure hunt treasure chest water park theme park lego bricks bunk beds bricks restaurant pirate room kingdom room family restaurant pirate ship disco lifts disco lights themed rooms both parks premium adventure magic show
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a great experience for the family. I was concerned after reading reviews that the hotel was quite isolated that we would be stuck eating overpriced and unappetising hotel food. What a pleasant surprise we had. The food wasn’t ridiculously priced like most of Singapore for example and the quality was excellent. The experience of disco elevators was hilarious and the kids loved the non stop lego activities. The room itself was great with privacy for adults and kids. The only ‘negative’ was that our shower tended to flood if the water was on too high. We spent two nights here and I could have happily stayed another night.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank KimKid
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy my stay here. I enjoy to dine in Brick Family restaurant. I am satisfied with the services and also food quality. Thanks Legoland team. We have such a good experience to brag about with our family & friends.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AfrinaS12
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed at Legoland Hotel Malaysia for a night and had a truly memorable experience. We travelled as a family of four - 2 adults and 2 kids aged 2yrs and 7 yrs. All of us had a great time.

The hotel is in walking distance from the theme park and water park. My elder son was so excited that he went to the water park in the morning and then the theme park for his favourite rides in the afternoon !

The hotel has many activities for children to indulge in. Lots of lego bricks all around the place. We also enjoyed the magic show.

This review will not be complete without a special thank you to Nabila at the front desk. When we arrived into the hotel, my younger son was under the weather and we need for him to sleep and recuperate. Without bating an eyelid, Nabila made available a room for us within 15 mins of our request - a check in 11am without any additional cost ! Whats more, she also upgraded us to the next category of the room. WE loved that gesture and thank Nabila for the outstanding customer service !

Overall, highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Its worth it !!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VIPEE
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

When I was going to book a room at Legoland Malaysia Resort via official website, I made myself confused with the room type. We're family of 5 and we decided to choose Pirate themed. So the choices were between Premium Pirate Themed and Pirate Themed. Both room had the same features, but the room price was different. I chose the cheaper one, Pirate Themed. Unfortunately an error occured when I finalised the booking. I emailed Legoland Malaysia Resort but it took 24 hours to get the reply. So I tried to book via booking.com. And I got more cheaper offer. As suggested by many TripAdvisor reviewers I requested the room with Legoland Themed Park view.

When we got there and checked-in, I've just realised the different between Premium Pirate Themed and Pirate Themed. The significant differences is: Premium Pirate Themed has the view of Legoland Themed Park. While Pirate Themed (Standard room) is facing the other side of the hotel. As simple as that. Other differences are not significant, like the room door design (as shown on my photos) and a bit of interior design.

Overall, we enjoyed staying at Legoland Malaysia Resort. I love its disco elevator. The breakfast was superb! It had a large variety, from rice to pasta. From cereal to dimsum. You named it. And of course, Lego everywhereeeee...!!

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank ginihapsari
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Everything is awesome except food. Bricks Family Restaurant's food(breakfast & dinner buffet) were not as good as before. Food were cold & hard, probably the warmers are not working well. All meat and pastries are hard. All meats were over cooked. Crab is not fresh, taste really horrible.
Food at Di Mattoni are not as fantastic as well though the service is good.
I will still go Legoland but probably have our meals else where

Date of stay: June 2018