“The most beautiful Disneypark ”
Review of Tokyo DisneySea

Tokyo DisneySea
Book In Advance
More Info
US$134.10*
and up
Disneyland or Disneysea 1-Day Passport Ticket and...
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Urayasu
More attraction details
Owner description: This sister park to Tokyo Disneyland offers water-themed rides and adventures including wild watercraft at Aquatopia and submarine rides at 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is by far the most beautiful Disneypark in the world. If you only have time to visit one park, this is the one to go to. The service level is very high and everyone speaks English and will do their best to help you. No matter how big or small a Disney fan you are, you have to visit this park.

1  Thank Stepher83
Write a ReviewReviews (5,458)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"disney parks"
in 193 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Sorry to all those raving about this place, we just didn't see it. The park looks stark and barren, lacks much shelter - two big rides were out: the Tower of Terror and Journey to the Centre of the Earth. One ride: Sindbad, broke while we were on it, trapping us in a water ride for about half an hour. The priority ticket we received as compensation couldn't be used at any of the main rides! The whole place is basically food and drink with an occasional Disney character thrown in. The rides we did do lacked the wow factor of Harry Potter or Minions or Final Fantasy at USJ. We made a fun day of it, but that is more to do with our personality than much really on offer here.

1  Thank PaulyFrequentFlyer
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Huge spaces. Many different thematic places. Interesting rides. Crowded even on a normal day. Took at least 2 change of trains/subway to reach. A lot of activities to occupy your day. Parades n finale fireworks TOP it off. Worth the trip. Can be filled with children n babies in strollers, besides students in school uniforms.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Disney is my favorite channel when I was a kid. I love this place with all the Disney stuff, but I think I will not go back to this place again. Too windy there, I got a headache after going there. and also too many people, that's why I can not try every game at Disneysea. I went there from 9 am - 3 pm and I can only try 2 games. but if you are a Disney fan, you should go to disneysea

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Some people might torn apart between visiting Disneysea or Disneyland or even both. Let me give you piece of advice: if you happen to be all grown-ups group without any children involved, spend your money here in Disneysea. Spending your whole day here is worth every penny. From Tower of Terror to the massive volcano in the middle of the park, Disneysea offers a themed-park activities like no other. Make sure you don't miss the Fantasia fireworks show around the closing time of the park.