“Great Historic Pub ”

Miller's Tavern
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Ancram
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere if you love a great family pub!! Simple food, done well. Very nice music, nice wait staff, excellent value! Worth stopping in, wonderful old world pub feel with plenty of space! Dining room if you don't want to sit at the spacious bar!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The food at this establishment is very good which has to be the result of a great chef. This is the best restaurant in the area and will be a regular for us on our travels. We have been here at least 6 times both alone and with other people and it is always good. We have had appetizers, burgers and full meals. Everything is consistently good.

We have always enjoyed the music on Friday nights and feel badly that the patrons usually don't put any money in his tip jar. This guy plays many hours with minimal breaks, taking requests and deserves a couple of bucks. So people, if you are here when he is playing, drop a few dollars into the jar.

I recommend you give this little gem a try!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I don't know who's cooking here, but every time I go I am reminded why I love it so much. Fresh pasta, delicious pub food. Cool old building.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

It was the only restaurant on our route north and we were pleasantly surprised! Food was great, portions were large, prices were low and the staff was great. Most country restaurants like this are terrible, but this one was great!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I hesitated to write this review-first time we went there the food was delicious and the service was great also. So--we decided to go again. Very different--food was good but service was awful. First time I think the owners waited on us. Second time-the owners were not around. Took us two hours to have lunch and get the bill. Finally had to go out to the bar and ask the waitress for the check. She and the other waitress were flirting with two guys at the bar. Beautiful old building but do not think I will go there again.