“Ate Here for BReakfast Twice”

Green House Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 1,578 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: Italian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Green House, the resort’s all-day dining restaurant, whose main fare is Mediterranean cuisine, is based on the idea that the kitchen is the centre of the home, a place where family and friends gather. The dining room offers a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, with floor-to-ceiling windows that let in natural light, locally-inspired wood furnishings, and stone from the iconic Marble Mountain. This family-friendly restaurant features a kids corner, a kids menu, and cutlery for kids are also available.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed at the hotel but as our rate didn't include breakfast we came here to eat twice. On the first day we had the buffet for around USD28 each (not cheap!) and the spread was decent. Egg station, Waffle station, Noodle station all for cooking to spec was available. Service was topnotch and very attentative. THe coffee was good selection and you must try the Vietnamese drip coffee (or iced) and included in the rate. My only concern is that when we were there, it was pretty crowded. THe restaurant is not that big and it has to cater for the many hundreds of rooms and 6-7 towers of the place.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was staying at the Hyatt Regency and went in to Green House 1 night for dinner.
I asked the waitress if I should have the burger or the pizza. She didn't hesitate to say the burger and then said you should come back tomorrow to try the pizza.
The burger was very tasty.
Great food, great ambiance, excellent staff.
Prices are very expensive though but what you would expect in any 5 star resort.
I didn't get back to try the pizza though I saw it served to other tables and it looked excellent too.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Green House during our holiday staying at another resort.

Interior was nice, giving a feeling of high quality restaurant.

For starter we had deep fried seafood served in a tiny paper bag.
Our Company had ravioli, angle hair pasta and pizza with Parma ham.
To dessert lava chocolate cake.

The ravioli is a rather small portion, so my teenage son was still hungry.

All dishes were tasty.

The Best is the service - outstanding.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank hbgdk
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Been going to the Green House at the Hyatt for over 3 years now. Usually I take my family for the Saturday Italian buffet every two weeks. They have drawing books for kids and live music. And the foods great. The staff great too, and its kid friendly.

But I was disappointed last visit on Friday 3/6/2016 when they charged me for water for the kids, its been free ever since I been going. I heard the new boss with glasses has decided to charge for the water. He did not even say hi on my last two visits even though I must be their no 1 customer. Anyway the kids like the Pullman more because they have a kids club, and that makes my Wife happy. I hope they change their new policy for charging for water considering I could by 2 boxes for what they charge for us yesterday. Regards Christiaan

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We stayed at the Hyatt and ate at the Green House two nights. One night was with our small tour group. We had sea bass and it was very mushy and not too tasty. Most everyone was disappointed. The rest of the meal was good and the service was excellent.

The next night my husband and I went to the Green House and had their pizza. It was excellent, as was the service. It may be that cooking fish for a large group was difficult for them, but the individual meal was great!

Date of visit: March 2016