Brilliant Hotel(Da Nang)
US$105
Expedia
US$32
Hotels.com
Sofia Boutique Hotel Da Nang(Da Nang)
Agoda.com
Hadana Boutique Hotel(Da Nang)
1,514 results
All reviewsprivate poolkids clubvilla bbqhost msbedroom garden villams hangpersonal assistantbig familymain poolseafood restaurantgreat villabuggy driversbuggy servicefamily vacationspecial thankslotte martbeach front
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Staying in this resort was a perfect choice. beautiful resort. The room was nice and clean. thank all the staff, you are all kind and had beautiful smile. the service was very good. definitely coming back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benny0912
PremierVillage, Manager at Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Xin chao Mr/Ms. Benny0912,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your stay with us at Premier Village Danang Resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially great service from our smilling team.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Premier Village Danang Resort again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Friends liked this resort but I really need to give my two cents on this place. Da Nang has great infrastructure but in terms of service quality, communication, and customer service it reminds me of going back to a Chinese city back in 2002.

I think that the resort needs to communicate clearly on prices on day excursions to Hoi An or other places as well as be able to give you advice on places to eat and go, I felt this place was lacking in this regard. Calling for a buggy and waiting 30 min when we were told it’ll come in 5 min is something that was not cool.

How ever the resort had a great beach and Vietnam is a developing country so I’ll cut some slack and not give it two or one star.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank NYC973
PremierVillage, Manager at Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Xin chao Mr/Ms. NYC973,

Thank you very much for your constructive review regarding your stay at our resort.

Premier Village Danang Resort prides itself on a quality experience which is frequently appreciated by reviewers, and your comments are disturbing as we do not reflect our service's standards. As a Guest Experience Manager, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of your unhappy experience. I am truly sorry for that.
Please drop me your full name and contact email to H9530-GR@accor.com, and I will be in touch to understand further.
We are looking forward to your email as a chance to improve our services.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

If you are thinking an international hotel quality, many choices in Asia not here. Staffs are not willing to serve, no skilful and treat customers as first time travellers. Accor Group, Come on! Pls close this hotel! I’m angry!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Danny L
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We spent 6 unforgettable days at Villa 110, which is located on the beach with sea view. It was incredible. Our company consisted of 6 adults. One couple had an anniversary, and another girl had a birthday. Manager Trang Nguyen (Tracy) took care of us as it were our mother :) We had a greeting cake at the celebration of my friends. When we needed something, Trang was always near. Thanks so much to her!
Our villa has 4 bedrooms and a swimming pool. One bedroom is a master, others are a little smaller. Each bedroom has a king-size bed. Bed linen is very high quality and we slept well). Kitchen has cooking utensils. Breakfast included in the price is very tasty. Great selection of dishes. I want to praise the croissants, they are incredible. The hotel area is very well maintained. Since our villa was on the seafront, it was far from the restaurant and the reception, but the bell immediately came to the electric car, which drove us. Everything is very convenient.
I can confidently recommend this hotel for rest!

Room Tip: Villas 1xx - this is a beach view, 2xx --- garden view, but very close to the sea, 3xx villas not all have privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Olga K
PremierVillage, Manager at Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Xin chao Mr/Ms. Olga K,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that you found our staff excellent, particularly Ms. Tracy; our guest villa spacious and our breakfast delicious.
We appreciate all of your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We found the space of the apartment and the private pool to be wonderful for the children. There was even an outside grassy area for a bit of running around. The location, being so close to the beach was also fabulous. Ms Huyen Lee was our host and was excellent. We had a couple of issues during our stay, although she was extremely helpful and made a big difference to our stay. We are very thankful to her.
The buggy drivers were really friendly and courteous, as were the staff outside, around the resort grounds.

The children loved the main pool and the poolside bar and restaurant was great. We were a little surprised by the life jackets positioned by the side of the pool and the request for us to sign a waiver before our children were allowed to swim ( without a life jacket). We were fine with this, understanding that not all children can swim, but not something we've come across before.

If I look for areas of imrovement I would mention that despite looking forward to going to the kids club, our children only went once. They were the only children there and found the activities a bit limited.
I was also surprised that, it was not the norm for the resort staff to smile and greet you. Even on the front desk, at the bar and restaurants which was a little unusual. Some staff did, but I was anticipating that everyone would be very friendly. Didn't spoil our trip, just a little different in terms of the customer service that we're used to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Xin chao Mr/Ms. Gersley,

Many thanks for choosing our Resort and your kind review.
We are very happy to hear that everything was alright during your stay and that you appreciated our staff's services, particularly Ms. Huyen Lee.
We assure that each staff at Premier Village is fully trained to provide excellent service but regretfully, we have fallen this time. However, we are glad that you voiced them out, so we are able to notice the problems and discuss with related departments to ensure that we provide you better level of service next time you visit.
Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back here very soon.