1,514 results
All reviews blue bottle daily massages spa treatments tai chi raised platform included daily steam room and sauna old town free massage minute massage luxury escapes spa area great spa cooking class pool view an oasis bao
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed here for 6 nights with our 2 small kids. The pool was great for all of us, the Buffet breakfast amazing and daily 60min massages to die for....
The standout really was the lovely helpful staff.
Its situated about a 10-15min walk into old HoiAn centre which was a bit much for the kids - we had to carry them home.
The restaurant served some of the best food we ate while in Vietnam.

It was a great hotel/resort but not really much for the kids to do apart from the pool- older kids would have a ball but we found we had to entertain our kids a lot. wonderful for adults of any age.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Almanity, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Taya H,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and rating.We are glad to know you and your families had enjoyed our resort, team members, My Chi Spa and service..

Your review is now posted in our staff cafeteria as an inspiration to all our team members and an encouragement..

I personally would like to thank you all for giving me and Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you all and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

We we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This is my 4th stay since 2016, and it's always extremely delightful to see some of the Almanity staffs remember me from previous encounters, which really made me felt like "home". Unfortunately, the "friendliness" wasn't consistent among all staffs since we did met some with gloomy faces that won't smile nor greet (especially the staffs from breakfast buffet stations).
The design of the resort are mostly consists of wood and bamboo decor and every time I would only book the "My Spirit" because I really like the loft design. Even though it was rainy during my most recent stay, it didn't stop us from enjoying the spa and swimming pool.
Special thanks for Ms. Dang from Reservations who had provided all the kind assistance to arrange our stay and all the friendly & professional from the spa receptionist and therapists, to the waitress in Four Plates and receptionist at front desk.
Definitely will be planning for my 5th return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We had a room near the pool which was comfortable and had all the conveniences.
The hotel provided interesting activities every day including daily massages, cooking class, tai chi and yoga. It had a good location to the town. The staff were very helpful and friendly and made our stay most enjoyable. Thank you to everyone.

Room Tip: Choose a room n the ground floor near the pool.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rhona C,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and rating.We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort, team members, My Chi Spa and service..

I personally would like to thank you both for giving me and Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you all and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

We we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We were part of the luxury escape package, which was great value. Our room was the Spirit, which had steep stairs going up to the bedroom & bathroom, with a small sitting room & toilet on the ground floor. While we are pretty fit, the stairs were very steep and the room had very limited light which made it feel a bit claustrophobic. After the first night, we asked to swap and were moved to a Mind room, at additional cost, which was all on one level and had a small balcony. This was a very pleasant room, with a small bathroom, but fine for the two of us. The staff throughout the property are friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed dinner one night, which was delicious, the massages at the spa were very good, and the whole busy spa was efficiently and nicely run. The pool is lovely, with plenty of shade, although it is sometimes difficult to get a seat. I went to one yoga class, which was ok. I practice yoga regularly and could modify to suit, but those new to yoga would have found it difficult as there were no options for those who may find the poses out of reach. It was a big class, and those at the back found it hard to hear the yoga teacher when she gave instructions as she was lying down. A minor gripe. It was 10 min walk to Old Town, but taxis are cheap when its too hot to walk. There are several great local restaurants in the small minor road across from the hotel if you don't want to go into town & laundry just across the road.

Room Tip: Spirit room has steep stairs & some room opening on to the pool area may be noisy - they are very close.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Almanity, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Jandorothy,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review, rating and suggestion for improvement. Our apologies in the areas where we had failed to meet the standards and expectation. Rest assured we will study your feedback and look for an imediate and possible solutions.

We thank you for giving Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you both and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

That pool! Each afternoon it was a joy to read and sun bath near the pool, and then cool off with a refreshing swim in the salt water chlorinated pool. Even more impressive, there was a life guard poolside everyday to keep everyone safe.

My room was very spacious and had everything I needed for a relaxing stay. Rooms were kept immaculate by the house keeping staff, and little touches like putting the night sandals by the bedside were very sweet. The staff at Almanity were ever so kind and nothing was too much trouble for them. They even loaned me an international adaptor, as I had brought the wrong one.

Robert, the hotel manager, showed the gihest level of hospitality and professionalism in treating his guests with kindness and respect.

Thank you for making my stay relaxing - I will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Beach_Sun_Travel_23
Almanity, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Sarah_3934,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this great review and rating.We are glad to know you had enjoyed our resort, team members, service and exceeded your expectation.

I personally would like to thank you for giving me and Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit.