US$54
Hoi An Holiday Villa(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$30
US$103
US$58
Agoda.com
Jade Hotel Hoi An(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$193
US$130
US$127
Expedia
Pham Gia Boutique Villa(Hoi An)
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
1,455 results
All reviewsblue bottledaily massagesspa treatmentstai chiraised platformincluded dailysteam room and saunaold townluxury escapesfree massageminute massagespa areagreat spacooking classpool viewan oasisbao
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I have been a customer here since moving to Hoi An in October. As a Spa member I was able to use the yoga, pool, gym and sauna and adored it.

Luckily my sister wanted us to have a staycation when she came to visit so we would be better placed for her to sightsee, so of course this was the hotel I chose for us. The daily massage is great, but there is a huge difference in the ability of the masseuses, so if you get a good one remember their name! We had a twin duplex room, which was spacious and comfortable.

My only gripes are that firstly it could be more eco friendly.
The electric card is constantly on, so it’s very easy to leave the lights and air con when you leave.
Too many plastic straws and water bottles being used. Water stations for guests? Bamboo or steel straws are becoming very popular around Hoi An now - please invest!

And finally I was assured that I would have no problems with breakfast as I cannot eat gluten. Only one item is labelled gluten free - there is no cereal or bread or anything basic. Just a cake?! Also being vegan, a lot of the dishes are accompanied by meat or fish. I asked twice for some steamed rice but was looked at blankly. In the end I asked for a manager who was able to get me some rice. It shouldn’t be that difficult in a four star hotel. Our friends were down the road in another hotel and had no issues with gf cereals and vegetarian options at breakfast.

The staff are great, the location is great and the happy hour is great value. Over all we are having a fab time! Thank you Almanity staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank backtoback
Almanity, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear backtoback,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this great detailed review and rating. We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort, team members, service and offerings.

I comprehend all the suggestions which some of it are already in pipeline for implementation as we have now moved to Wellness Resort last October,

As for your breakfast experience we have now steam rice available upon request and the rest is now in discussion with the team

We thank you for giving Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you both and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you for your recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I had such a great time staying at Almanity Hoi An with my friend.
They have a wonderful swimming pool wiht a beautiful scene! Must try their pool :)
They also have a great spa and massage place, there were 2 different types of sauna you can use. They even offer a free massage session per each day... I regret only using 1 coupon because we had to leave to the airport.
The place is really neat and clean, no bugs, great staff... you can tell that the place is pretty new and well managed. They even upgraded my room to a corner room.
I would highly recommend this resort!

정말 좋았어요.

Room Tip: Free massage coupon per day!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear icecreamsandwichee,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and rating.We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort, team members, service and offerings.

Once again I thank you for your kind recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to welcoming you all soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

So relaxing and great value for money, resort in the centre of Hoi An. Staff are a pleasure and understand their customers, rooms are very generous for 4 or 5 day stay.

Daily massage is just the right stop before happy hour in the garden!

Hotel is 3 blocks from the old town with some the best (cheap) restaurants in Vietnam and fantastic street food.

Great work Menzie and all the staff!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete T

Dear Pete T,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this great review and rating.We are glad to know that once again you both had enjoyed our resort, team members, service and offerings.

We thank you for giving Almanity Family this opportunity again and again to serve you both and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you and we look for to your 5th visit soon and please do contact me gm@almanityhoian.com on your next visit. Take good care and all the best.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This hotel was quite different to others we stayed in during our holiday in Vietnam. The room corridors are open at each end and tiled , rather than carpeted so you can hear guests coming and going. The room itself was nice, bathroom was decent enough. Breakfast was adequate, was quite surprised to find that Vietnamese coffee at breakfast was not free, as it was in every other place we stayed. Staff were very nice.
the spa is excellent. We got treatments in with our room package and got a full one hour body massage per day. The staff in the spa were fantastic and we had the best massages ever there. Remember to tip them after your treatment as they work very hard and are very professional. Takes about twenty minutes to walk to the old town. Beach is a bike ride away on the free hotel bicycles.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maureen P,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and rating.We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort.

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for our first wedding anniversary, the staff were very helpful and friendly - nothing was to much trouble. Only a short walk to the ancient town and the river. The pool and amenities at the hotel were outstanding! Our room was absolutely beautiful. We will definitely be coming back in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meltrev1234

Dear meltrev1234,

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit.