1,518 results
All reviews blue bottle daily massages spa treatments tai chi raised platform included daily steam room and sauna old town free massage minute massage luxury escapes spa area great spa cooking class pool view an oasis bao
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Almanity hotel ticks all the boxes.
Prompt pre- arrival e-mail correspondence confirming all arrangements and requested changes.
Very comfortable private car transfer from Da Nang airport.
Exceptionally friendly and accommodating staff who are always smiling and who quietly and efficiently catered to our every need.
Our room overlooking the pool was very clean, comfortable, spacious and quiet.
A full range of delicious Vietnamese and western style food on offer at breakfast, and we enjoyed a great buffet dinner.
The Daily spa treatments included in our rate varied every day, and again special care was taken to meet our individual preferences.
The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the old town.
Very comfortable, relaxing and friendly environment with elegant charm. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Richard L
Almanity, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Richard L,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and rating.We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort staff,service and other offerings.

Thank you for giving Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you all and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you for your recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location , beautifully kept gardens , pool , spa ! Staff all very nice , just sometimes a little let down by the service , and if you want a drink at night quicker to serve yourself ,but apart from that couldn’t fault it and wouldn’t hesitate to go back!

Dear Shirley H,

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The resort is a quick walk from the Ancient Town but also away from the hustle and bustle providing a relaxing oasis in the middle of Hoi An. The complimentary breakfast was one of the best I’ve had- especially the fruit selection and juices. Every stay comes with a free 1 hour body massage! After 10 days on the road it was amazing to break out the robe and walk over to the spa and get completely pampered! What a relaxing experience topped off by 20 minutes in a beautiful sauna. I never thought I would enjoy a sauna on this trip (since all of Vietnam is essentially one big sauna) but this was a great way to end a beautiful day walking around Hoi An.

I stayed in the My Spirit Superior room and really enjoyed the loft layout of the room as it was something unique that I haven’t seen in other hotels before. My room was facing the pool so the view was quite enjoyable as well.

The resort also runs a complimentary shuttle to An Bang beach and provided reserved beach beds for their guests. If you’re a beach lover, this is definitely a must and a fun way to spend the day. Every morning the resort also has yoga classes and tai chi classes in the afternoon- great alternative if you’re tired of sightseeing and want to spend a day relaxing in the resort.

Overall, I’d recommend this resort to anyone visiting Hoi An and especially if you’re looking to relax and get pampered.

Room Tip: Go for the pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear paklimkiewicz,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this detailed great review and rating.

We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our My Chi Spa, Rooms, staff,service and other offerings.

Once again I thank you so much for your recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We have just finished our visit 2 alamity on a luxury escapes package. Very good value for money. The massages each day have been fabulous, cooking class small & intimate, staff lovely, & pool area sensational. The down sides are it’s still a fair walk in2 the old town which u need 2 do if u want 2 visit the old quarter & good restaurants. The shower very difficult 2 adjust. The air conditioner u can’t alter. However these r only minor things. Overall a very nice experience & I would recommend it 2 others.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BronnyDean

Dear BronnyDean,

I personally appreciate your feedback and my apologies in the areas where we had failed and rest assured this now had been addressed.

Once again I thank you for your recommendations and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second trip in Hoi An after a first stay in June 2016. We had originally planned to stay 7 nights at the Almanity and were supposed to move to a different hotel in Hoi An for another 7 nights but because of the quality of the overall environment as well as the great attitude of the personnel we decided to stay at the Almanity for our entire stay of 14 nights. There is no doubt that the Almanity will be our first choice when go back to Hoi An. Thank you for making our stay an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank ClaudeF459

Dear Claude F,

Thank you for giving Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you once again as our return guest and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Once again I thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit once again