All reviewswater spinachold townbanana pancakespaddy fieldshoneymoon suiteswimming poolvietnamese coffeebooked this hotelsmall balconyhotel poolten minute walkfresh fruitstayed here for nightstotoanhtailorann
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Quaint room with nice shower facilities and basic breakfast selection. Bed was rather firm but air con was not cold though i encountered this problem with other Vietnam hotels too. Hotel is located 10 mins walk from Old Town, and about 35mins car ride from Danang airport which costs about $15-$20 dollars. Friendly staff at the hotel though I personally felt that the view from the balcony was overrated.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms face the back of the hotel with a view of a plot of vegetable garden
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is situated very nicely between the hub of Hoi An and the beach.

Its rooms are clean and charming with balconies to chill for the sunrise and sunset.

The hotel manager Anh was very cheerful and was always humorous.

Anh also runs her own tailor shop nearby called To To Boutique. My friend and I wanted suits made in Hoi An after hearing so many recommendations from others about the myriad of tailors in Hoi An. We visited To To and, after checking out her fabric and discussing our options, we each bought a suit, pants, jacket and some business shirts. I also got some skirts made for my sister who was so happy with them when I brought them back.

Her tailoring was fantastic and we were both amazed how hard she worked to make sure everything was fitted perfectly and made exactly how we wanted. After choosing the fabric and getting meticulously measured, the clothing would also get fine tuned any time she or we wanted any adjustments at all. Anh was so patient and so eager to get it right.

I'd definitely recommend her as the tailor to go to in Hoi An. She was very professional and super experienced in the whole process - my friend got a coat made exactly like one he pulled out from Google images. Beyond the fantastic tailoring, Anh was so patient and never got exasperated with us. She truly cared for her work and made the whole process so cheerful and lighthearted. Our business attire has never looked so good. She has definitely earned all the compliments from her many customers. Thanks Anh!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jerPme
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Nice quieter location. Nice staff. Breakfast is sufficient with an awesome view of the green farmland.

We booked a suite after we checked wz the property direct whether a suite was available on lower floors and was told that it was. as a pregnant person, I made sure to note this in a reply direct to the hotel and in the booking i made through 3rd party bkg site. through the site, I added my request for lower floor, my condition and airport transfers.

No response or contact so I followed up by email and got confirmation on transfer.

When we arrived, we were allocated the top floor.

Word of warning, make sure you make any special requests clear and get confirmation on it before your stay. They said their res agent did not see my request.

On the final day, they forgot to service the room. We started to drink the large bottle of water that was at additional charge as the free water was not replaced. We later went downstairs to let reception know and asked for more of the free water.

Upon check out, we got charged for the large bottle.

Suite on the top floor has thin walls and every conversation next door could be heard wz both doors closed

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I adore this hotel, and strongly recommend it to anyone in this town.

Location: Ten minute walk from the centre of town. It's nice to be out of the suffocatingly touristy vibe of Hoi An, and the walk isn't arduous at all.

Room: Really nice and clean, with good storage, TV, safe, daily complimentary water, etc...

Breakfast: Great selection of pastries and fruit, and the chef will whip up some eggs for you on request.

Service: Very good. The owner is friendly and has some great banter. They can help arrange tours and transfers for you, but unfortunately not bikes (although you can get these from some people south of the hotel).

Overall, a great place. Strongly recommended.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015

This is a really nice hotel located a short walk from the main areas in town. The rooms are lovely with nice decor and the vicinity of the hotel is quiet at night. We really enjoyed the location of the breakfast area which overlook the padi fields. The banana pancakes are fabulous.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple