Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa
US$127
US$59
Jade Hotel Hoi An(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$97
US$95
Hotels.com
2,363 results
All reviewsgolden lotusmi casarocking chairsbeachfront bungalowshuttle busbeach bartennis courtsplenty of sunbedskids clublarge poolold townsun loungersstayed here for nightsshuttle servicevietnamese foodlaundry donegreat pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort was lovely and clean. The staff were so friendly. The swimming pool and beach were wasted on us as we were too busy checking out locals sights and things to do. Although the day we were leaving we did do an hour walk along the beach which was lovely. Even managed to see how a local fisherman brought his round boats up onto the beach. The breakfast was great and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly at Palm Garden.

Room Tip: Deluxe room we had twin share
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank danakiley
VAN DUNG L, Người quản lý at Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear danakiley,

As I read you seem mostly enjoyed while making your stay at Palm garden resort Hoi an. I was thrilled that you did the time walking along the beach to discover just simply seeing how the fisherman put his boat onto the beach. I would see how impressed you was and this is one of the image that can be seen at peace. Thank for reviewing and I hope to have you again at the resort so we can serve you excellently.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing was too much trouble!! All our needs were met with Happy and Smiling faces. Every member of staff looked happy to help us and we thank them all for making our Anniversary very special. We had rose petals and a homemade cake presented in our Room!! Thank you to all, we had a wonderful holiday!!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Lyn R

Dear Lyn R,

Thank you for reviewing a 5 star level as we are deserved with this valuation on most of the time as we always tried our utmost to ensure each of stay of our guests at the resort is enjoyable. Your review makes one of the best encouragement for our team to continue to practice our passion of serving well our guests. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is at best 3.5 stars My advice is to go local, a real Vietnam hotel and live like a local or pay a fair amount more and go to a high end boutique resort for that touch of luxury. We booked for 6 night but left to do exactly that after two days . For a family who likes the pool tick, for a couple who want a base but intend not to stay too much in the hotel tick Lows staff are there to do a job and don’t seem to enjoy it Sewage was a problem in the beach bungalows. Don’t pay extra for the beach bungalows as what you really get is a view of sun lounges with people getting in early with the towels not to be seen for the next few hours. A practice I thought went out in the 80s where hotels would just remove the towels after a reasonable time.

Suggest a deep level of research as expecting everything 5* suggest you will be disappointed. But if you want a 3* ish this is your resort as it’s also located close to the town

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travellersd2016

Dear travellersd2016,

I was disapointed to read about your stay with regard to your evaluation of the hotel base while we are mostly welcoming 80% in total number of European guests who are travelling individuals on number of special anniversary purposes or just loving the beauty of Hoi an further being able to enjoy our hotel with excellent service of staff and the nice rooms and garden especially the nice beach where we serve sunbeds for most of our guests. Thank you for your comment and I am feeling sorry that you found your stay low value I meant respecting personal opinion but most our individual guests from Europe enjoy their stay while being here with us. I hope to show you differently how we can do better if you would travel and choose our Hoi an one more time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent 12 days at the Palm Garden and cannot thank them enough for a superb retreat, the rooms are very clean and spotlessly made up every day with clean towels again in the evening, the staff are wonderful and friendly including Denise and Fame in the restaurant, everyone was so helpful and why would you cross the road to eat as the food is very inexpensive, it is superbly laid out with one storey, two storey and three storey premises, our room had a fish pond attached to the the room which was nice, a previous review said it was for senior people? which I found odd as the place was awash with youngsters? the pool guys are exceptional as are the beach lifeguards with plenty of sun chairs available, the rooms are large as was the bed, I asked for a walk in shower and they obliged, great shuttle bus service to Hoi An and only 5/6 dollars Aud return, I would not hesitate to recommend this delightful hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian_Smith1984

Dear Brian_Smith1984,

Thank you for making your stay at palm garden beach resort Hoi an while I and my team were very much thrilled to read your review of stay that you found your room, the beach, pool and facilities at the resort were at excellent level. I was so happy that our team had made your stay memorable by providing the best servcie standard for your stay and this made the best result of which you and our guests are happy. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcoming you back to our hotel in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I spent 3 nights at the Palm Garden Resort and it was such a lovely stay! The rooms were so spacious with an amazing bath in suite, big balcony and very comfortable bedding! The pool was amazing and was so lovely for the lifeguards to bring towels over to available beds for us. Plenty of different restaurants and bars on site and we could see the ocean from our room which was a nice surprise! The breakfast was amazing so much range and always plenty available! The free shuttle service into Hoi an ancient town made it easy and convenient, most nights we caught a taxi home and this cost us 93,000 VND which is $6 AUD, I would highly recommend this resort and would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Maddy0510,

Thank you for making 3-night stay at our resort and it is a great reward for us that you review us with 5-star level which made great encouaragement of our team in continuing providing the best level of service standard on each stay of our guests. I will share your compliment to the whole team and definitevely we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort at next time you visit us.

room division managger