Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$66.48
from US$210.00
from US$86.00
More Info
All reviews linen suit fit perfectly silk shirts high quality my boyfriend old town trousers tailor dress clothes fabric items measurements craftsmanship ideas button vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Terrific service and quality of work. Had multiple items made here. They are very knowledgeable and helpful with ideas and questions to make sure you get what you really want. Will return when we return.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank Scdwc
Reviewed 31 March 2020 via mobile

Minh & Ha are both super friendly lovely people, that care about what they do, and are very talented craftspeople! My first suit I had made when I was visiting Vietnam. They measured me up and I made the suit at super human speed!

I have since worn this suit to every gig I’ve played for the last 4 years, and not so much as a button has come off, or a thread come loose, and I put it through a lot!

Living In the UK, it’s insanely expensive to have a suit tailored, and nothing seems to fit me. On a whim I messaged Minh 4 years later, and he still had my measurements! I sent him the dollar online and my requirements via email, and 2 weeks later this awesome linen suit arrived! Again craftsmanship is second to none. I also got a couple of silk shirts, which are the softest most comfortable shirts I have ever worn.

I would whole heartedly recommend getting some clothes tailored by Minh & Ha. They really make sure you leave happy with exactly what you want, and are lovely people. This definitely won’t be the last suit I get from them!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank dean_forrest01
DucMinhT, Owner at Duc Minh Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2020

Dear Dean,

Thank you for taking your time to write the excellent review. It has been our pleasure to work with you. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and we're so happy to hear you were happy with our products, our super friendly customer service.
We hope you will receive many good compliments from your friends when wearing your clothes.
We are looking forward to seeing your further order.

If you do come or any interested friend want to come to our shop please contact us directly at this number (+84) 0905652135 or email : Ducminh.tailor@gmail.com.

Best regards
Minh

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Forget Bebe in the old town. Too expensive and dismissive , they are not interested unless you are going to spend a lot of money. Better that if you are near Ang Bang beach or indeed in the old town you take a taxi here (100 vd/ £3) it will be worth it. Duc Minh ( and wife Ha) looked after us from start to finish, including our two young children who were delighted with the fruit . Bought a full 3 piece suit , shirts and had some trousers copied all at a fantastic price and within one day (2 days suit to check fit) the items were done. Tried them on and they are a beautiful fit, they really take pride in what they do. Best value and quality that we found. When I am a billionaire, I will ask them to follow me around the world making ALL my clothes!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Love the dresses they made for me. I was looking for a dress to wear at the wedding party of one of my best friends. They make it fit perfectly and make it exaclty as you like it with the details and everything! My boyfriend loved his shirts as well one holiday shirt and one for at the office. The fabric has high quality and the way the make it is of high quality. It is very much worth the visit.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Great service, really nice and professional couple of these 2 tailor, good price and super dresses made from photos, and good price!!! 1.9 million dong<3 and good quality of fabrics!! And the Pink dress was also perfect, my color is Marine blue

Date of experience: October 2019