“Exciting and relax”
Review of Long Phu Eco Tour

Long Phu Eco Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Long Phu eco Tour & Restaurant .My name is Hang. My family and I established this restaurant and boat tours in our village (Dua Bay Mau) in 2013. My mother, Be, helps out too (she looks after our children so we can look after you). Basket boat tours are run by our family members, friends and others from our village.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely family! Hang was relaxed and gave us enough time to explore the flora and fauna.
Lots of Korean on the water, with happy music! Singing and laughing. Hang did everything to entertain us, spinning around and making rings out of bambooleaves.

All reviews
"basket ride"
"bamboo boat"
"local tour"
in 2 reviews
"cooking class was great"
"small group"
"fishing"
in 5 reviews
"net"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Long Family were so lovely and welcoming to our little family. From the water buffalo ride to the basket boats and fishing to the sumptuous meal they provided for us. We enjoyed Hoi An delicacies Hang prepared for us ...
Hoi An Spring Roll
Banh Xeo
Banana flower salad
Cao Lau
Amazing!!!!!! We loved our time with Hang and Long. Perfect for families!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did this with one friend and we really enjoyed it. They picked us up from where we were staying exactly when they said they would. Since it was just two of us, they picked us up on scooters. They took us on some awesome roads along the way and it was a great way to get around. Once we arrived, we got in small bamboo boats and went out on the river. There’s tons of other boats and it was a blast. We also stopped at a small fishing boat and they let us throw out the fishing net. The cooking class was great - food was delicious and the instructor was very helpful. Overall, this was a super fun experience and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I did the eco tour and had an amazing time - the guides were so kind and fun, and the bamboo boat trip was really something else. Definitely a unique and hilarious experience. On top of that, the food was great and easy to cook. Would do again!