See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I'be been in Vietnam for 10 months and Green World Hotel is so far the best of all ! People are nice, rooms and dorms super comfy... and hey guys, there is a swimming-pool ! I will remember these 5 days, and come back if I can !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at Greenworld Villa so much, that we extended it to 5 nights in total. The owners (two sisters) are very friendly, helpful and always up for a chat. They careing a lot about their guest and make them feel home away from home. The rooms are quite big and comfy and the breakfast is always fresh. We would definitely recommend it :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I stayed here 2 days for my Hoi An trip. It was amazing because the villa so nice and green. The room was perfectly cleaned and everything in the room so tiny, orderly and nice. And I really appreciated the staff's friendliness. They were so nice and always smiled when you in their eyesight. Especially, they gave me many useful advices for shoes making, for city tour, and other things. I really enjoyed the villa with swimming pool, nice room and some Vietnamese food in the morning. It was the wonderful memories when I visited here. I will recommend my friends to come here and see how beautiful here!
Thank you staff!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank letruongkhanh93
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Green World Villas with 3 friends for 3 nights and had the most wonderful stay.
The villa looks beautiful inside and out. The room was clean, cosy and perfectly air-conditioned.
The pool area was perfect for relaxing after hot day of sight seeing and very refreshing.
Our amazing, friendly hosts made it feel like home. They were always there for our every need. Bringing us fresh fruit, giving us much needed advice about sight seeing and shopping and making sure we have the best experience possible in and out of the hotel.
It was slightly out of town (but not far at all) and this meant it was more peaceful and the free bicycles made it so easy to get around.
I can’t recommend this hotel enough! You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clare W
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Exceptional stay! The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and caring. The staff cooked for us, took us shopping, and gave local recommendations for tailors and beaches. I highly recommend this homestay! It's located a short bike ride from the ancient town, and is peaceful at night. The rooms are clean and the pool is enjoyable. Thank you to Hien and Vi who made our stay very comfortable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends