Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
2,429 results
All reviews temple restaurant red bean restaurant club wing new wing terrace suite the salt water pool old town shuttle bus beautiful hotel welcome drink cooking class street food shuttle service vietnamese food would highly recommend this hotel a wonderful stay rice paddies
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

I had a wonderful experiences in La Siestas, Hanoi.
I always keep Hoi An property in my mind.
From the check-in until check-out, we were very comfortable and had a wonderful time.
Room was extremely beautiful.
Restaurant provided great food and service.
The Spa was top class facility
All staff including GM, Mr. Manh was genuinely friendly, caring and easy to approach.
We will certainly come back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChuHoonChang
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

The resort is located at the central with beautiful boutique style.
They provided bicycle that I can ride around the old town.
The room is super clean
Breakfast is good with many foody
If whoever have stayed at La siesta group, They will surely impressige with the staffs here. So nice, friendly and helpful. I love their styles so much.
Strongly recommended to stay at La siesta Hoi An.

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank Hanahoang2423
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights and really enjoyed it. We were upgraded to suite, spacious room but not quality as usual.
Pools are not really clean, and too much chemical, my hair and skin dry after showering.
Breakfast was a la carte cause there not many customers at that time, it was just okay, not really great.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank hoangvo1989
Reviewed 10 September 2020

I stayed at La Siesta for a few nights on a solo trip a few months back. My stay was wonderful. The hotel is in a great location, just a few minutes walking from all the main attractions in Hoi An. It's extremely charming and quaint. The pool is rather large and even at peak hours it doesn't feel overly crowded. The Spa services were exactly what you would expect from a 5* hotel. The service was excellent and the staff really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. I'm looking forward to returning for another stay once the Covid-19 pandemic subsides.

Date of stay: March 2020
4  Thank atlalexo89
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We bought a voucher online and honestly got more value than what it cost us. Amazing.

We had such a lovely experience here and we were really wowed by the customer service and attention to detail. Right from our friendly greeting with Stella at the reception, until we departed, things were just great.

Pools were lovely and staff friendly. Even when they made a couple normal mistakes, they fixed it immediately and worked hard to be perfect.

Loved the breakfast buffet, great selection. Also had a superb visit to the spa.

They upgraded us to the honeymoon suite and it was amazing in their. perfect bed and great room.

It's higher end (luxury accommodation) but if you can afford, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2020