“Good food & great price!”
Review of Cafe 43

Cafe 43
Ranked #130 of 976 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor we decided to eat dinner at Cafe 43 and we weren’t disappointed! We had the set menu #2 (fried wontons, white rose, lemongrass pork, cau lao and fresh fruit platter) There was enough food for at least 4 people! We wanted to try the Hoi An specialties so that’s why we went for the set menu at 189 000 dongs! Very cheap. This little restaurant offers vegetarian options as well and is situated on a calm street away from all the honking!

1  Thank lindsayt800
Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Cafe 43 twice in my vacation and the food was both times great. Last time i went there I had the deep fried vegetarian spring rolls, the grilled tomatoes filled with veggies and some garlic bread on the side. I also ordered a Pina Colada. A bit strong but tasty. All in all a great experience until everything came out again half an hour later. So I’m not sure what actually caused the food poisoning but I’m certain, it was the food they served me. A little bit of a shame cause I really enjoyed going there.

Hope you have a better experience :)

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great good- highly recommend papaya salad and egg plant and lemongrass .
Check out the new cocktail on the menu...Kiwi Passion.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Walking back to our hotel after having dinner we called in for a night cap. 7 of us enjoyed beers for the boys and cocktails for the girls. The local beers were 3000VND(20 cents AUD). There were plenty of people dining here as well.
Good way to finish our night.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family are here almost every day!!! The papaya salad is so fresh and delicious, my parents loved the Hoi An spring rolls and their vegetable noodles. If we had more time we would have done their cooking course! The staff are so nice and friendly. This was such a great spot for lunch or an early dinner. Off the beaten track but worth the find! And you can have fresh local beer for about 10 cents!!!