4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 25/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$1,565
Hotels.com
All reviews shore house private pool al hamra ladies and gentlemen outdoor shower tent style sister property secluded villas quiet retreat breathtaking resort facing beach short escape in villa dining our entire stay three night stay stayed here for two nights sun deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Booked Alnaseem villa for two nights but once I arrive I noticed the beach is no where near my villa, and the higher option is alshamal villa also doesn't have beach access but at least you can see the sea, ended up with paying more for the upgrade ,I was shocked with villa size compared to alwadi where I stayed there before the pandemic where alwadi have bigger villa's, during the stay hade some issues like the TV continues restarting and the lights but what makes it not all disaster are the staff especially mr.khaled and miss Aml they did their best to make my stay a pleasant one thanks guys for your help.

Room tip: All villa's have the same size the only difference is the privacy. Ask about the beach distance from your villa .
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracey Oliver, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Hamra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear ALSABIE

Thank you for highlighting both Khaled and Aml for assisting you during your stay to ensure you had
a pleasant experience at Al Hamra Beach despite the unfortunate technical issues with the TV and lights.

While each of the Al Naseem villas does offer an intimate fully enclosed outdoor garden area with direct
access to the beach, the exclusive Al Shamal villas, as mentioned, provide stunning views of the Arabian Gulf via an elevated
private deck.

When next your travels bring you back to Ras Al Khaimah, we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming
you back to The Ritz-Carlton.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Given that I was going to a Ritz Carlton I went in with high expectations. This was the first time I was out with my wife my son who was all for 3 months old, my wife's parents both of whom are senior citizen and my nanny. Given that we run on our baby's schedule these days, we arrived earlier than the check in time and I had already requested for an early check in if possible due to this. Now despite seeing that I had a baby and two senior citizens no effort was made to get our room ready as soon as possible and in fact only when I made a noise about it was I allotted a spare room. Now what is interesting was that the hotel staff told me right at the start that the hotel was running at about 70% - 75% occupancy which makes me wonder why at least one of the two rooms we booked couldn't have been allotted to us earlier. We finally got our room about half an hour past the standard check in time! We then had to wait another hour before the staff was able to sort out our WiFi. The accommodation itself was top notch no complaints there, the staff too were fairly courteous too. The food though was a real let down. Firstly the number of food options are really limited and it's rather disappointing when you order the same dish twice and it tastes very different on both occasions! Definitely not something you'd expects for a hotel at this level. To be honest given that this is a premium property for the money you pay its definitely not worth it if there are so many shortcomings. I'll be thinking twice before ever recommending this property to some one else.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I regret that i have never stayed in this hotel before. My 4 days stay have been able to take me away from all covid19 sh** thoughts and depressions. The place is very well organized, friendly people, super quick service and comfortable room.
These are the most i like:
-bed
-pool
-privacy
-theme
-Service
-spa

Tthe resort has been marked in my favorites w
And will definitely visit again

Room tip: Don't miss the massage at sunset time
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracey Oliver, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Hamra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear DawoodAlJarrah,

It may have taken you a while to stay at Al Hamra Beach, but we are so happy that your recent 4 days stay provided you with a much-needed beach retreat. Thank you for your very kind feedback and for listing us as one of your favourites. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Starting from the wrong date booked via the reservation team by calling them . And then I had to wait 1 hour more to prepare the villa for me ! And they blame me for not checking my email!!!

Then they ignore my special request for my special event which I came for ! Even though after I remind the front desk and they confirm it !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tracey Oliver, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Hamra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Hamad A,

I am sorry to note that you did not have an ideal experience. As mentioned upon arrival, your reservation was originally made for Saturday 10 July and a confirmation email was sent from the reservations team stating the same. Unfortunately, when you arrived at the Resort on Saturday 3 July the Ladies and Gentlemen were not able to action your special request as we were under the impression your check-in date was for the following Saturday. The team however were able to deliver the Anniversary Amenity that evening for you.

Additionally, I apologize that you had to wait for your villa however as we had not been expecting your arrival, the team had arranged a villa for you as quickly as possible with check-in completed only 30 minutes after the standard check-in time.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

Unfortunately we stayed here for only one day, but we will definitely return again and this time with our whole family. Excellent beach hotel, extremely friendly and helpful staff. From the first minute in this paradise we forgot that we were in the UAE and had a feeling that we are somewhere on a tropical island in the Indian Ocean. Huge space, excellent pool, garden, sitting areas (multiple) and delicious food. I cannot ask for more. My best regards to the team and management.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Mekvn,

I am sure the Ladies and Gentlemen at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach will be delighted to note that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay with us.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance in booking your next visit at our resort.