Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gardener59
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom

Ignorant airway

Review of Eva
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Jul 2019via mobile
We flew with Eva airway to Thailand. On the way our travel agents rang to say our flight had been cancelled until the next day and said did we need a hotel booking for the night as we had no choice we agreed the next day we found out everyone whose fight got cancelled was took to a hotel fir free given meal and drink vouchers and when I contacted them to ask if we could get a refund for our meal etc they said no. Had we gone to the airport we would have had the same. I it was my, 60th birthday and we lost 1 night in Bangkok and the river dinner cruise because of them and iv wrote and they just ignore us I wouldn't fly with them again
Date of stay: March 2019
83.4 km from Eva
getlstd_property_photo
37.5 km from Eva
View more hotels in Donetsk
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed at hotel Eva early October.
Check was easy and quick, staff friendly and helpful.
Had a twin room on 3rd floor, no lift so be prepared to climb the stairs.
Average size room look out onto buildings at back, thankfully two large windows that opened wide as the room was boiling hot.
Twin beds were narrow but nevertheless comfortable.
Small bathroom with good shower over the bath.
Towels and robes changed daily, no safe in our room but it appeared other rooms did have a safe.
Mini bar containing the usually but reasonably priced as far as mini bars go, flat screen tv but we never put it on so cannot comment on choice of channels.
Very good onsite restaurant and bar, food was really good and fresh.
Cheap good place to eat as donetsk not blessed with a good choice of eateries.
I would recommend this hotel if in donetsk as very well priced.

Date of stay: October 2013
1  Thank joshua06
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Not far from the city center, located in quiet place. Good service in conference room. The rooms are spacious and equipped. Had lack of outlets, but with 3 phones and one notebook to charge. Was offered early arrival and late departure free of charge.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank borysb9
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Near to the center. Staff was helpful and understanding even though I am from a different culture and part of the world. I found no indication of anything negative, where others here have expressed reservations. The room price was very reasonable and worth it.

Everything was comfortable, clean, and very nice. Room appointments were nice, not adequate, Nice. Someone had made the deliberate effort to make the place nice with nice decor and furniture.

I enjoyed this place very much, and I like Donetsk. Getting back to this Hotel in traffic was interesting in that I continually missed the one way street it was on....

I would stay there again, and hope to.

Room tip: There are only 30 or so rooms.... it is nice though it is easy to fill up!
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2012

As other reviewers have mentioned, there is no elevator so if you are on the third floor you will get to know the marble staircases very well.
While in Donetsk an ATM machine ate my card. After two days of international calling at hotel desk I was finally able to secure limited funds through Western Union. Hotel staff showed sympathy with my situation by arranging a taxi that charged $220 (cash) to a nearby town - when I found out later the going rate was $67. The staff will stick it to foreigners when they can,

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jetguy77
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The Eva is convenient to the city center- about a ten minute walk to McDonald's and the park- without being on a noisy thoroughfare. The lobby is attractive, and well maintained. There is no elevator so pack lightly!
Our twin bedded room was small but very clean and comfortable. We had a small fridge, television and desk. The bathroom was spotless and well appointed, though there is a little step up which you must watch for. Wifi was steady once we figured it out.
Desk staff spoke less English than I speak Russian, which made check in and out cumbersome. We were charged for breakfast, although I did not reserve that rate. Breakfast was OK but we did not need it.
Service is not tremendous- we called our own taxis, and our room was not always maintained timely. But overall, I would definitely stay there again. It was safe, comfortable and clean, and a huge improvement over the apartments we had been staying in previously in Donetsk.

Room tip: There is no elevator- be prepared to carry your luggage up the stairs
Date of stay: July 2011