Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Borys B
Kyiv, Ukraine

Good for business

Review of Eva
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Feb 2013
Not far from the city center, located in quiet place. Good service in conference room. The rooms are spacious and equipped. Had lack of outlets, but with 3 phones and one notebook to charge. Was offered early arrival and late departure free of charge.
Date of stay: September 2012
    1.0 km from Eva
    1.7 km from Eva
    1.9 km from Eva
    View more hotels in Donetsk
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 10 July 2012

Near to the center. Staff was helpful and understanding even though I am from a different culture and part of the world. I found no indication of anything negative, where others here have expressed reservations. The room price was very reasonable and worth it.

Everything was comfortable, clean, and very nice. Room appointments were nice, not adequate, Nice. Someone had made the deliberate effort to make the place nice with nice decor and furniture.

I enjoyed this place very much, and I like Donetsk. Getting back to this Hotel in traffic was interesting in that I continually missed the one way street it was on....

I would stay there again, and hope to.

Room tip: There are only 30 or so rooms.... it is nice though it is easy to fill up!
    Date of stay: August 2011
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 24 April 2012

As other reviewers have mentioned, there is no elevator so if you are on the third floor you will get to know the marble staircases very well.
    While in Donetsk an ATM machine ate my card. After two days of international calling at hotel desk I was finally able to secure limited funds through Western Union. Hotel staff showed sympathy with my situation by arranging a taxi that charged $220 (cash) to a nearby town - when I found out later the going rate was $67. The staff will stick it to foreigners when they can,

Date of stay: April 2012
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank jetguy77
    Reviewed 8 March 2012

The Eva is convenient to the city center- about a ten minute walk to McDonald's and the park- without being on a noisy thoroughfare. The lobby is attractive, and well maintained. There is no elevator so pack lightly!
    Our twin bedded room was small but very clean and comfortable. We had a small fridge, television and desk. The bathroom was spotless and well appointed, though there is a little step up which you must watch for. Wifi was steady once we figured it out.
    Desk staff spoke less English than I speak Russian, which made check in and out cumbersome. We were charged for breakfast, although I did not reserve that rate. Breakfast was OK but we did not need it.
    Service is not tremendous- we called our own taxis, and our room was not always maintained timely. But overall, I would definitely stay there again. It was safe, comfortable and clean, and a huge improvement over the apartments we had been staying in previously in Donetsk.

Room tip: There is no elevator- be prepared to carry your luggage up the stairs
    Date of stay: July 2011
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 20 October 2011

My friend and I stayed here on a recent trip that took us to Donetsk. The rooms were clean and the staff at the front desk were very nice and spoke good English. The free Wifi was useful as well. I would have no problem staying here again if I return to Donetsk. The location was good for walking to downtown as well.

Date of stay: September 2011
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    2  Thank CraigNV
    Reviewed 20 November 2010

The eva hotel in donetsk ukraine is a wonderful place , i have been there twice and already i plan my next trip to donetsk for next year - Hotel is fantastic and clean wih excellent staff - Rooms are excellent and i found it easy to sleep and go in and out of the hotel at all times of the day and night !! The food is excellent and i really enjoyed my breakfast every mornings and tea throughout the day and night - For me i really liked being and it made my holiday soooooooooooooooooo easy !!! Michael

Date of stay: April 2010