1,967 results
All reviewskids clubsherlock holmes barentertainment teamthomas cookturkish bathturkeynext yearevery nightair conchicken nuggetsgreat holidaybar staffchocolate massagethe bell boyice creambuddha spafamily holiday
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Seen some bad reviews don’t know whether just some disgruntled guests who are never happy I’ve been here several times and can’t fault the place the staff are amazing and extremely helpful if you need any assistance with anything for me the main man is Barney very closely followed by the amazing ediz oz these guys along with the others are spot on great entertainment I’m really hoping for another visit very soon Marta the manager is also a friendly and lovely lady who would Ben over backwards to help you out anyway so it’s top marks from me hopefully be back ASAP guys Scott Taylor

4  Thank Scott T
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous holiday here last year. Beautiful weather fantastic entertain for us all. Barney and all the crew were fabulous with the kids. The spa and massage team were the best we'd ever had.

Would definitely go here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 5544marie
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

So we stayed here two years ago and had such a lovely holiday! Made awesome friends bring other guests and staff! One of the gems was Barney... what an absolute brilliant entertainer and his energy and smiles were never ending! Me my husband and my 7 years old then had an amazing holiday so much so we are returning in 3 weeks! Can’t wait to see them all again :) totally loved the food and drinks and have nothing atal to moan n whinge about! Loved it :) :)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in Turkey and it didn’t disappoint. Just back from a week all inclusive at this hotel. It was absolutely amazing! Staff so friendly and helpful, especially with the kids. We would definatley return here.

1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a two week holiday from here and I have mix feelings towards this hotel. I booked my holiday with Thomas cook for the first time and was really looking forward to a family holiday with my husband and two children, Turkey is a beautiful country and we have visited many times.

The hotel is located on a rather steep hill but is actually a very beautiful four star hotel. The rooms are well looked after and a good space for a family of four. The hotel has a spa, hairdressers, pool side and a pool slide which was popular with my kids.
The hotel offer a kids club and they also have a Thomas cook ran kids club which seemed to be more popular. As it was a family holiday we didn’t plan for the children to spend their whole time in a kids club as we booked a lot of trips to spend time as a family.

The hotel food is something of an acquired taste and was very hit and miss. We found that the best time to eat was at lunch rather than dinner and visited a lot of local restaurants for dinner as it wasn’t very popular with our kids.
The pool is far to small to have an entertainment team running activities in and was a complete health and safety hazard when you had the onside entertainment team and full grown men playing waterpolo and not looking with small children in the swimming pool.

The language of some of the guests was shocking for a family resort with many thinking its completely acceptable to leave their children unattended while getting completely bladdered but we are aware this is out of the hotels control. We didn’t really stay for the evening entertainment as it was extremely poor and many of the local restaurants provided much better quality of entertainment. There is a mini Disco on every evening around 8:30pm which our children enjoyed hosted by the Thomas cook kids club reps and the entertainers. They both ran similar discos except the Thomas cook Disco was a lot more upbeat and had more interaction with the children maybe this was due to more experienced staff?

My children visited the lollo and Bernie kids club and absolutely loved their time there. I’d like to thank Hannah, adam, Chelsea and Toni for being so great with our kids. After just going to a few sessions all the children would talk about was their time spent with the reps and the fun and stories they had made in the kids club. They always made the effort to spend time with the kids even on their lunch breaks and evenings they would spend dancing or chatting with the kids. As my children said “they were all best friends” which put us at parents at a great ease knowing they were in safe hands. My children went to the hotel kids club on Saturday when the Thomas cook reps had a day off and although it was run by a pleasant young lady they didn’t want to return as there were not many children their to interact with.
We booked our trips with Jodie our Thomas cook rep who was extremely helpful and very friendly. All the reps in this hotel worked hard to ensure we could have a great holiday and are a true credit to Thomas cook.

Myself and my husband feel that this hotel has a lot to improve on until we would return again in the future especially not until the food is increased to a much better standard.

3  Thank mariadunford