Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect

Brilliant trip with friendly Captain Ali and his family. The food, the swimming and the atmosphere... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
Coastal604572
York, United Kingdom
via mobile
"Great value!"

After recommendation off a friend decided to give the Vira a go and it did not dissapoint.. We did... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
RINGLET55
Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

All reviews captain ali fresh fish family run value for money pasta boat trip turkey few weeks top class a lot of fun his team watermelon toilets and changing rooms fluent english have a good time turkish experience morning and afternoon tea
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I wanted to be on a boat and experience seeing the different islands around Gocek. We settled on the Vira with captain Ali and his family. It was absolutely wonderful! We traveled the sea, made I think about 5 stops, each where we can get in the water and get cooled off. It's beautiful... especially the Cleopatra ruins, loved it. What made this boat tour was captain Ali and his wife, so nice, accommodating and a very good lunch which was included. We had the fish with all the trimmings. Relaxing and fun. We'll do it again if we return. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Thing is a great tour in Göcek that you will be chilled to the bones. Ali kaptan always finds a way to take you to a bay where there is less people and you will enjoy swimming.

And the food is amazing, eat fish with the special sauce. And this tour is great value for money.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is my third day in Göcek. to find a good way to have a swim and have relaxing time with your friends and family Vira is one of the best choice as a 12 Islands trip to make your day perfect. This is a family run boat it’s big and clean the food is excellent Ali captain is so nice to help you explore around. You know all Alis are good:)
No hesitation and make your choice on ViRA Boat in GÖCEK.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I took the 12 island boat tour with Vira and I must say I had the best time. The sights are amazingly beautiful. The boat stops 5 times and one stop is more breathtaking than the other. My favorite is the Cleopatra ruins pool: the ruins, the clear blue water and the island make the most perfect scenario. The boat feels very new, all in place, has all the facilities you need like wc, non salt water shower, beds and pillows to lay in the sun... very comfortable and clean! The lunch included was delicious. I chose the fresh fish and didn’t regret! I truly recommend the trip

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very affordable day trip on a clean double decker boat that stops 5 time to allow for swimming. The water is very clean. The staff are pleasant and unobtrusive. The food is also very well cooked.