“Amazing yet again. Can't wait to come back a third time!”
Review of VIRA

VIRA
Ranked #5 of 23 Tours in Gocek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dailly boat trip in Gocek 12 islands We leave 10:45 every morning and comeback around 18:00 our trip includes good lunch of fish chicken or meatballs with tomato basıl Pasta yogurt meze salad grilled paper and water melon We also offer tea in the morning and afternoon We leave From center of Gocek with our yacht VİRA
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Not only is the boat trip sensational, views are brilliant. The water crystal clear. The thing that makes this trip better than any other in Gocek is Ali and his lovely family. He literally makes you feel so welcome and right at home (especially being the only English speaking group on the boat). He really made an effort to make us feel part of the group that we did.
In essence, amazing host, amazing food, amazing boat. Amazing!

All reviews
"boat stops"
"turquoise water"
"twelve islands"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I wanted to be on a boat and experience seeing the different islands around Gocek. We settled on the Vira with captain Ali and his family. It was absolutely wonderful! We traveled the sea, made I think about 5 stops, each where we can get in the water and get cooled off. It's beautiful... especially the Cleopatra ruins, loved it. What made this boat tour was captain Ali and his wife, so nice, accommodating and a very good lunch which was included. We had the fish with all the trimmings. Relaxing and fun. We'll do it again if we return. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Thing is a great tour in Göcek that you will be chilled to the bones. Ali kaptan always finds a way to take you to a bay where there is less people and you will enjoy swimming.

And the food is amazing, eat fish with the special sauce. And this tour is great value for money.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is my third day in Göcek. to find a good way to have a swim and have relaxing time with your friends and family Vira is one of the best choice as a 12 Islands trip to make your day perfect. This is a family run boat it’s big and clean the food is excellent Ali captain is so nice to help you explore around. You know all Alis are good:)
No hesitation and make your choice on ViRA Boat in GÖCEK.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I took the 12 island boat tour with Vira and I must say I had the best time. The sights are amazingly beautiful. The boat stops 5 times and one stop is more breathtaking than the other. My favorite is the Cleopatra ruins pool: the ruins, the clear blue water and the island make the most perfect scenario. The boat feels very new, all in place, has all the facilities you need like wc, non salt water shower, beds and pillows to lay in the sun... very comfortable and clean! The lunch included was delicious. I chose the fresh fish and didn’t regret! I truly recommend the trip