“A Beautiful Holiday”
Review of My Blue Cruise

My Blue Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Blue Cruise, an independent Turkish Riviera & Gulet charter agency providing a unique cruising experience. Located in Fethiye, where the slopes of the Mendos Mountains meet the Mediterranean shores of the gulf of Fethiye, My Blue Cruise is a flexible company providing unforgettable sailing experiences along the famous turquoise coast, which is regarded by many travel experts, to be one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. A memorable cruise on a beautiful, hand-constructed, wooden yacht encompasses traditional cuisine, stunning scenery, refreshing swimming breaks, and an exceptional lifestyle. Your cruise can include paragliding, diving or water sports as well. The crew of “My Blue Cruise” has fifteen years of local sailing experience, enabling them to build up intense, first-hand knowledge, to pass onto their passengers. They will show you parts of Turkey, that you have never seen in any guidebook or travel publication. All our traditional Turkish gulet boats, range from 21 to 29 meters, with 6-8 double or twin cabins that have en suite bathrooms. Sailing choices include… · A private yacht charter with groups of friends or family · A shared cabin cruise charter with the opportunity to meet fellow adventurers from around the world
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I cannot recommend this trip enough! Every moment was peaceful, relaxing and surrounded by the gorgeous scenery of southern Turkey's coast. It will always be remembered as one of my favorite holidays.

1  Thank CandiRW

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

We had a great time cruising with these guys. We all felt very welcomed once we were on board, the staff are really friendly and the rest of the passengers.

The boat was spacious and plenty of places to lounge about and read a book. We had four days on the boat and we all felt very relaxed by the end of the trip.

The food was fantastic and I loved having fresh coffee in the morning.

Thanks guys, if we come back to Turkey we will jump on board again.

1  Thank Jarod1976
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Fancy visiting small laid-back fishing villages and towns perched on sheer rocks by the water? Hidden coves, emerald waters highlighting ancient submerged cities of yore? On-board pampering by the skipper and 2 crew doubling up as valets, chef and service staff, whatever.... Simply yummy food? Star Cruise? NO, NO, just a simple wooden Turkish gulet (5 cabins) on a-4 days 3 nights coasting Turkey’s south west shoreline.

1  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I joined a Yoga Cruise with My Blue Cruise in September 2015 and had an excellent experience. Here are my highlights;

- the staff onboard the boat are some of the friendliest, accommodating, hospitable people in Turkey I have met on my trip so far. They are also very knowledgable of the Lycian / Ottoman history in this region.
- sunrise and sunset yoga with visiting Yoga Teacher. It was amazing to practice yoga in such a stunning environment - surrounded my the clearest turquoise waters and spotting turtles while we practiced.
- spectacular snorkelling - every bay we visited I snorkelled with many giant turtles.
- hiking the Lycian Coast and visiting ancient ruins
- the food onboard is excellent - there's a lot of variety. I am vegetarian and had many dishes to choose from every meal.
- The cabins are clean and comfortable however I always chose to sleep under the stars which was amazing to wake up to incredible sunrises.
- The staff and the rest of the passengers onboard were all really friendly, laid-back and relaxed - it's possible to have many moments of being social but also to find a quite place on the boat for solitude and 'me time'.
- I would go back in a heart beat! I know there's lots of interesting yoga cruises they are running next year - check it out!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I did a 4 day/3 night Fethiye-Olympus gulet trip with My Blue Cruise and loved it. We didn't actually manage to get to Olympus because of bad weather but enjoyed pottering around the islands in the bay near Fethiye. Ali, Elias and Hilme were great crew and the food was excellent. Lots of fresh salads and grilled meat. The boat was really large and the cabins spacious with an excellent bathroom in each one. We chose to sleep on deck under the stars at night on comfy sun lounger mattresses, which was a highlight of the trip. I would totally recommend this company. We enjoyed our trip so much that we stayed on a couple more nights! Ali was very accommodating in dropping us off somewhere we could catch a bus to our next destination.