See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Family running hotel at very central location. Clean and good rooms & toilets. Powerfull breakfast is include the price. Terrace has nice view and goos for chatting with others especially at summer nights. Recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of the hotel that can caters to all your needs such as trip and etc.. The owner of this property is such a friendly and approachable person who always ask and advice your daily needs. I stood here from 22-26 Jan '17. It feels like you're staying right at home and all the necessities are available right outside your room door. My cousin had a last minute tour on the Red Tour and he assures us that it will be arranged by just a phone call away. How nice and sort out can that be!!! The location of this hotel is right at the heart of Gorèmè where you can dine and shop for your souvenirs and daily basic items. Overall my stay has been an awesome and fantastic one. Thank you Emre's Stone House for such a hospitable stay and taking care of us. Wishing you good luck for future endeavours.

Best regards,
Mitch Tarmizi & Heikal
Singapore

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Loved my stay at Emre Stone House, its a 5 min walk from the otogar, its easy to find as its just across the road from the otogar. My room was big with a big bathroom. Breakfast was good and everyone was really sweet and helpful. Its really good value for money for Goreme. I will return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2016

My friend and I had an amazing time here for 3 nights! We were so incredibly fortunate enough to get an ENTIRE clean 12 bed dorm all to ourselves with 3 bathrooms in it! The shower was a bit broken and not walled off at all so it would soak the entire bathroom when we used it, but there are much worse things. There are markets and restaurants and the bus stop only less than 5 or so away from the hostel. I didn't have any problems with the wifi, it worked well for me. Breakfast is not complimentary but it's only 10 turkish lira and it is SO worth it. We ate the most delicious Menemen every single day and I already miss it so much! The owners offer several breakfast options, like traditional Turkish breakfast with a hard boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers and bread, but you can (and should!) get the Menemen, which is an egg dish cooked in a clay pot with tomatoes and garlic and it is the BEST breakfast I've ever had! A choice of Turkish or apple tea is also included with the meal, although the apple tea is the apple sugar, not real apple crisps. The tour buses of Cappadocia come straight to your dorm room door so it's a very convenient place to stay if you're interested in doing tours or a hot air balloon ride! The owner and his family were very helpful and their two kids were fun and entertaining during breakfast. Overall, we had an absolutely incredible stay here at Emre's and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nova S
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This hotel was really nice. It had a very competitive price too. Our expectations were greatly surpassed. The place was really clean with nice amenities.

The hotel was run by a Turkish-Japanese couple which were sympathetic, attentive and hard working. They even memorized our preferences and supplied them without us asking first.

Cleaning services were good and breakfast was nice. Shower was nice with a lot of water pressure. There was free wi-fi.

Location is very good. It was central to tourist attractions and transport services. I cannot really find anything to say bad about this hotel. The price was real real good. This is the cheapest hotel at Goreme despite everything is very good. Thanks to hotel staff.

Room Tip: Room number 202 was quiet. But since it was distant sometimes free wi-fi had disconnections.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family