Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Sultan Carpet
from US$1,077.91
More Info
All reviews beautiful carpets carpet shop turkey silk carpet no pressure buy carpets beautiful handmade great shopping experience buy something fair price carpet making turkish culture turkish eggs take photos purchase istanbul salesman
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Amazing place to visit, I'd say it's a must-do thing in Goreme! The process of looking for the right carpet, as well as very pleasant and friendly owners, made this experience unforgettable. After we bought a carpet, the owners offered us Turkish coffee and we had a very nice conversation like we were old friends. If I visit Goreme someday again, I'll definitely hop into this place to buy a new carpet and to greet the owners.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Very nice and definitely recommend visiting if you are in Cappadocia. Owner Ali is a fantastic. THe rugs are unique and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

One of my adventures in Cappadocia was the Sultan Carpet store 10 days ago, we took beautiful pictures there with my wife and the prices were very affordable, you only pay 10 dollars and you take magic pictures. The young friend at work helped us a lot and gave us the business card e will definitely buy a carpet on our 2nd visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2021

The layout of the shop, the incredible colors, the selection of rugs, and the top notch customer service, is second to none.
The owner, Ali, is full of knowledge and is very helpful in picking the right rug!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Ali is just the best!! He welcomed us with such a big heart and friendliness without any pressure of us buying anything that we got stuck in his unique store filled with the most beautiful selection of carpets ever seen - for hours! :D The amount of pieces he got is immense and you can just find anything you can imagine.
I got one carpet for my mother as well and back home she totally fell in love with it, she loved the colors and the quality (all carpets come with a certificate) that she wanted two more for her house. I got in touch with Ali and he sent me a choice of carpets in my mothers color & price range and they got delivered within like a week! (turkey-germany)
Attached I ll put you some pictures of our new beautys.

Thanks a lot Ali!! Warm Greetings to Goreme :)

Date of experience: August 2020
Sultan C, Owner at Sultan Carpet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

It was such a great pleasure to meet you and do business with you! Thank you so much for this wonderful rewiev and for your nice thoughts! I hope you and your mom enjoy the rugs forever and I am sure one day our road will cross again, until then, keep smiling and be safe.
Best regards