All reviews king suite overlooking cappadocia friendly manager turkey hot air balloon rooms are big breakfast room prior to our arrival wonderful view magical place special thanks hotel experience memorable stay an amazing hotel tea coffee balloon rides highly recommend this place
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Grand Cave Suites was the perfect base for our explorations of Cappadocia. Our room was very comfortable, especially after we were upgraded, and the breakfast was a wonderful treat to look forward to every morning. The hotel staff made check-in easy and gave us great recommendations that we relied on all weekend. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Greetings for all travellers,
I was in Grand Cave Suites Göreme Cappadocia for the second time mid November 2016 after my first visit on May 2016.
I love it even more. All staff at Grand Caves did remembered me and Sabiha the manager upgraded me to King Suites which was a real pleassure since the room is huge with superb big bed and grand bath room. Perfect!

I woke up the next morning very early to see some hot air balloons flying over the hotel. It was lovely as always.

Breakfast in Grand Cave Suites always something I longing for. Believe it or not... I tried several hotels in Turkey and nothing can beat the quality of the boiled egg served in Grand Caves. Seriously. Where did you get those eggs? I cant get the same egg quality in other hotels.

I trully recommend you to stay in Grand Cave Suites if you stop by in Cappadocia. I support Turkey tourism that been a bit quiet since the political situation... However just to let you know, it was perfectly safe and Cappadocia is breathtaking as always!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank amandatW4807PO
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Great hotel. We were upgraded to a deluxe room. Very spacious with a comfortable king bed and a large bathroom complete with spa.

The people who ran the place were super friendly and helpful.

It was great getting up early and seeing the balloons flying overhead.

Our room was on the top with great views and a lovely terrace for your evening G+T.

The breakfasts were excellent with a wide range of choices.

The hotel is located within a few minutes walk of the the town.

A delightful experience.

We can also recommend enlisting the services of Ahmet Demirezen from Goreme Taksi. A lovely man who took us all around Cappadocia and showed us some great places on and off the beaten track.

Room tip: All the room are lovely each with an individual character. Although our top floor suite was especially wonderful.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Lovely hotel. Very good location - walking distance to the main attractions.
Family run hotel. Very friendly staff and helpful staff. The rooms are very clean and spacious, but because of the cave enclosure it seems to be a little stuffy.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. The rooms are spacious and very clean, with authentic feel too. We had a lovely view of the town. Would definitely recommend it without any hesitation . Thank you to all Grand Cave Suites team for their hospitality , especially to Sabiha Hanim.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iffetcollantine