“Balloon ride for party of 8 including 82 year old grandmother”

Royal Balloon - Cappadocia
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Turkey to celebrate the 82nd birthday of our mother, Lina. There were 8 of us in our group and we took an early morning hot air balloon ride with Royal and our pilot was Tugrul Guclu. The morning started with an on-time pick up at our hotel, breakfast and a ride to the launch site. We took an hour ride across the landscape of Fairy Chimneys, caves, and landscape which was other worldly. The pilot was very experienced, had a sense of humor and navigator the course swiftly and safely and efficiently. He pointed out nature, areas of interest and even animals, spotting a fox in landscape. The sunrise was magnificent and some of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen. Landing was gently. After the ride we had a celebration of Turkish sparkling wine, chocolate covered strawberries and sweets. It is a experience I will never forget and one I'd like t repeat again in my lifetime. On my bucket list to bring my daughters to Turkey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They are hands down the best. Did a 90 minute flight, we were brought around all the fairy chimneys and old towns, high and low, as our pilot (Suat) had a ton of experience flying so we didn't just spend the whole time flying too high over everything like it seems other balloons did. Suat explained everything we were looking at and made the ride super fun and enjoyable. The balloons don't get crammed with a ton of people - there were only 10 of us and there was lots of room to move around and get different angles. I took SO many photos! They're also the only company that gives you a MEDAL after your flight, and of course, they're there with really nice champagne and snacks at the end of the flight. Everything was perfect! Also, they offer a full breakfast before your flight so you're not starving :) I wouldn't dream of using any other operators, and I think everyone should do this at least once in their lives - it was seriously once in a lifetime, out of this world to see SO many balloons in flight, and to feel like you were in the best balloon with the best pilot out of everyone was even better!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing experience. Pilot was very friendly and professional. Kept reassuring everyone. Would really reccomend flying with this company.

1  Thank Hina A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I did the 60min balloon ride with the pilot Murat. Everything went really smooth since the pick up in the hotel to the landing of the balloon. Murat was amazing and showed us the best views going really down in the valleys and really high in the sky. I recommend no doubts ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to thank Murat, the pilot and his teem to make the flight an unforgettable experience.
from Argentina