Aydinli Cave Hotel(Goreme)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightthe busrecommend this hotelfree wifiterracemr
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The hotel is close to all facilities, it's from a walking distance to the main boulevard and many other attractions. The room is clean and those who are working there are extremely friendly and helpful.
I traveled by myself and it was very safe and enjoyable.
Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Soumaya G
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I couldn't use other words to describe my time there. The day started with a pretty good breakfast, I actually would like to congratulate the woman that cook there. Then the personal that work there, they were super helpful when I needed. I just stayed there one night and the next I wanted to do a excursion around they had space for my luggage and when I was back they even offer a room to change clothes and have refresh. My bus was departing late in the night and I could stay in the living room without any problem, even the receptionist offered a nice and relax conversation. If I would go to Goreme again I would definitely stay with them over and over

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in Nature Park Cave Hotel but would have liked to stay longer. It's a really comfortable Hotel with a cute court and a terrace with great view over Göreme, which we enjoyed particularly in the night.
The room looked nice, as well, and was clean and comfortable.
We liked particularly the service. Everyone was super helpful and friendly :))
We could hardly believe that u can get all this for that price!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I stayed at this cave hotel for 2 nights, this is awesome place! The owner Abdulrahman is very hostable and pleasant person. I booked a bed at hostel room, and because of low season he provided me superb arch room! Many thanks for that!This hotel has amazing view from its terrace, like from your room too, you can just seat and enjoy the picturesque 360 degree scenery) Wi-Fi works properly, hot water 24h,central heating, breakfast with awesome turkish tea) Kapadokya is magical land) Gel, Gel, Come, Come) Oleg)

Room Tip: Choose arch room and get an amazing view from it, you will wake up in the morning and see vulcanic rocks)
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

The owner was quite helpful , the location was good. Very clean and peaceful hotel. Confortable rooms with a different cave design The breakfast was delightful. For sure i will stay here again,if i am back

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple