Cappadocia Cave Rooms
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I booked in this hotel for our 1 day stay in cappadocia. From the start I inform that management of the Hotel that we are going to have a early check in. The man said it’s ok. When we are in cappadocia I phoned the hotel that we are near in the hotel the Man answer he is out in Cappadocia. When we arrive in the hotel I went to a reception to do our check in. The man in the reception called someone over the phone. After 10mins waiting man said. Their is no available room yet. I can use bathroom freshen up. Because we travel 9 hrs and we have a tour at 9am. He bring us to the secondary floor. And all a sudden a guy when out in the Room. He is. The guy o talked before who said that is he out in cappadocia.we used the bathroom. And leave out things as he promised to but our things inside out rooms once available. When we came back in the hotel at 5pm our baggage still outside and full of dust. I told the Reception we are going to check in now. he said to me we don’t. Have available room. For the whole day the management didn’t bother to inform me that’s we don’t have room. The good thing which is their responsibility. They transfer us to another hotel. The management was not good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kat K
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this place on 17 to 19 feb 2018 with a big group of family members consists of 16 pax..the journey from pendik station to this accomodation took about 7hours.. the place that i had booked earlier was above the expectation, add up with welcome greet by this hotel host and his staff.. the food was healthy and excellent and everything went smooth started from beginning until check out time.. tq for the excellent service done by the HOST....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We were a group of 6 holidaymakers and a big room fit for 7 was booked a couple of months in advance via booking.com.

Unfortunately when we arrived the staff told us the room was under repair and could not be used. We were assigned 2 separate rooms next to each other on the first floor. 3 persons in a room but the 2nd room was very very small with 3 single beds. Our luggages could not be opened all at once. It was really troublesome. The reception was way up on the 3rd floor not good for those who has knee problems. I was disappointed and the staff wanted to put us on the 2nd night to another hotel but that would be a hassle. No proper parking place as we had a vehicle with us even though we did inform the hotel that we needed a parking space.

Though the staff was nice and gave us a discount sadly I will not recommend this place to anyone for the inconvenience we put up with.

Room Tip: Do check with the hotel as to how high the hotel is because chances are you need to lug your heavy luggages if the stairs are high.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The staff, particularly the owner was very rude and super arrogant when I enquired about my additional stay and questioned me why did I use booking.com instead of booking directly with them. The other staff was also rudely instructed me to close the office door while he was playing game on his laptop. How can he did this to their customer? They also made us waited for almost 1 hour to get to the hot air balloon venue and not a single apology on that.

Room Tip: Bad service
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fyza R
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We could not enjoy either the view or the room. After claiming immediate cash payment, the owner told us that the hotel is not accessible, even if we had booked in advance. He showed us a room full of cracks, without heating and he said it isn't sure. So he moved us to another one of his hotels (Goreme City Hotel), but with very different characteristics. So disappointment.
Why get on the internet and accept reservations if it is not even habitable?
Derelict hotel wouldn't have been my move. Nor, I wouldn't choose the second one.
I felt cheated and like they were both playing me.

Room Tip: an advice? go to another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends