Hotels.com
Trip.com
Vio.com
All reviews shop downstairs unforgettable vacation great holiday cheap holiday friendly hotel air conditioning enjoyed our holiday animation team every evening sea serhat dance dj dolmus games
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We spent 2 nights here (have recently returned home) as part of a trip around Turkey. My complaint is with the front desk staff- the rooms were nice, facilities ok, but the staff were so rude! I'll give you some examples:

-We arrived long past check-in, at 5pm, having booked a double room with a sea view (we had paid extra for the sea view). We were given a twin room with a view of the water heater. We complained, as we were a married couple who had booked a double room, we wanted just that. There was a man and a woman on reception. They acted as if I was asking a huge favour from them, didn't smile once, and sighed and rolled their eyes a whole lot. They told me they would have a room ready in an hour. We had just returned from a very tiring day trip and had already booked the room, obviously we didn't want to wait an hour! I insisted and ended up making a scene, which I'm not overly proud of but it really is the only language those people understand- I tried being nice, and got nowhere. Eventually, after a long time spent arguing, we got our double room, but no sea view.

- The housekeeping people had only put one bath towel in the room- when we phoned the desk to ask them for another one, we were told we could have one the next day, as the housekeeping section was closed! When I explained I needed to shower then, not the next day, they eventually brought one up.

- The food was truly terrible- when you pay extra to have meals at the hotel, you expect the food to be decent- I didn't expect it to be the RItz, but seriously?? I've had better food in university canteens than in that place! We ended up just eating salad.

- Drinks are not included when you pay for meals- a meal just means the food, as in most of Turkey. The hotel charged us over 4 dollars for a cup of tea from a machine, and even charged us for water from the water cooler! I couldn't believe it!

In short, don't go there. Terrible value for money, but worst of all- staff who act so entitled and rude, you'd think you were in their home at their expense! So much for Turkish hospitality! Ruined two days of our holiday- couldn't wait to leave. Don't make the same mistake!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hannah J
Reviewed 3 August 2011

very nice hotel and the staff is friendly. i will recommend it for sure to other people.on my next holiday in kusadasi i will choose again arora hotel. keep up the good work.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

BAD:
Small narrow beach
Full of loud Romanian people
Nasty smell of vidanjore cars, especially during the dinner!
GOOD:
Good food
Clean rooms

Room tip: Give a tip to the reception and ask for sea view room
1  Thank DanaHodorog
Reviewed 28 July 2011

If you want to spend your vacation like in a big friendly family, you need to stay in Arora Hotel in Kusadasi. The hotel`s territory is not big, but cosy. The staff are friendly, amiable and competent, and it is natural - as they say "like master, like man" - the owner of the hotel is open-hearted and cordial! You can enjoy everynight`s interesting show programms of real proffessionals from different countries. Good music will attract you to dance to your head off notwithstanding your age or social status, because the atmosphere in the hotel is warm and friendly.
The cuisin is good and various, the rooms are clean and comfortable.
What concerns me and my friend, we are going to Arora hotel next summer.

Room tip: we lived in the standart double room. The window faced the pool and the sea. The room included a conditioner, TV, a fridge, a safe.
Reviewed 5 July 2011

In June 2011, we spend 8 days at Arora Hotel in Kusadasi, Turkey. Me, my husband, our 4 year old boy and our friends (a family of 3 members: mom, dad and their 2 ½ years old girl and another family of 4 members also with a little kid – 1 ½ year old girl). We have beautiful memories about Arora Hotel. We were very well attended by all personnel, from cooks, bartenders and waiters to Mr. Halil (reception manager – I think!) and Mr. …. (sorry, I don’t remember his name) the owner of the hotel– like we were old friends. Especially our children were very well attended. The food was good, the room was great, and the water pool was very clean. In some nights we had excellent shows (live performance of singing, dancing and synchronized swimming). We will return next year for sure! Thank you very much Arora Hotel for our firs and great experience in Turkey. Go to Arora Hotel, you won’t be sorry!

Date of stay: June 2011