1,368 results
All reviews animation team turkey activity pool family room other nationalities ice cream next year sea view buffet restaurant evening entertainment water sports are lovely clean hotel hotel caters taxi rank kids disco golf buggy pide
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This hotel is aimed at families and it does this with much aplomb. I have three kids so a family room is normally a double bed with a camp bed in it and two singles. here there were two decent sized rooms one with a King size bed and the other with three standard single beds. I went all inclusive. The food was tasty but got a bit "samey". There are three Ala Carte restaurants and you should make sure you try all three. The beer in the package was Efes which can be sampled at supermarkets in GB. There is nothing better than sitting in 35 degrees looking out on to the Aegean sipping a cold beer. This is a four start not a five star so cocktails, Pina Colada etc cost more. By midnight the whole place is quiet. Again, this is because it is aimed at families not young revelers. It is worth exploring the country side and sites in the vicinity of the hotel, the two that come to mind are Ephesus and Pamukkale. Both will take your breath away and both will make your marvel at how advance the ancient Greek and then the Roman civilizations were. A great holiday, well worth a try.

1  Thank Keith P
Ephesia_Hotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Keith,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. Furthermore we are in continuous search for achieving better service quality every day, thus we are grateful for your guidance. It will be great pleasure to serve you again at “Ephesia Holiday Beach Club”.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I stayed here for 10 days, 4 of us with 2 kids (10 and 8)
Overall wouild massively recommend. Some of the negative reviews on here say a lot more about the ignorance of the reviewer than the accommodation - yeah nowhere is perfect but some of the gripes I read below are laughable (moaning about lack of proper sausages on the breakfast or slippiness of bathroom floor - just put a towel down for goodness sake...)

I stayed in a swim up room, which was great. Double bed, plus a dividing room with 2 sofa beds. Fine for 2 young kids, not sure whether would be enough for adults on the sofa bed.
Pools were plentiful but served very different purposes:
The swim up pools were very relaxed, and you could easily spend all day in there. The Relax pool ditto, bit bigger and has a bar attached. The activity pool I steered clear off but if you fancy more games/music then do that one. Then there is the one with water slides, which is very busy and full of different nationalities. but good for the kids.

The food is OK, the buffet has a massive selection and was more than good enough for everyone unless you are particularly fussy. My only negative feedback would be to buy a toaster and to make the breakfast more varied - there was lots of catering of odd stuff for the German/Dutch guests which I didn't see getting eaten that much.
All inclusive makes the food get a bit boring after 7 days but thats the nature of all inclusive rather than a criticism of the resort. There are restaurants within walking or bus distance that are cheap and good if you fancy a change.
There are alacarte restaurants that you get 2 vouchers for, they were OK but nothing to shout about.

Staff speak good English except in the Ala Carte restaurant oddly so previous review below is nonsense

Entertainment was not that extensive but was fine for me.

Other guests when I was there was probably 50% German/Dutch/French, 25% Turkish and 25% English. Far more English than I expected from the reviews on here. If this is the norm I think perhaps the catering and the entertainment could be more geared to English also although this is a minor gripe.
All the cliches about other nationalities queue jumping I didn't see, only one I told off was English Northern Woman, some of the English guests were more annoying than the other nationalities to be honest...

All in all great holiday and would recommend it

1  Thank TheGP
Ephesia_Hotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear TheGP,

We are thankful for all of your comments; we would like to inform you that we are taking your opinions into consideration and will do our best in order to improve our service quality. It will be great pleasure to serve you again at “Ephesia Holiday Beach Club”.

Best Regard

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Just returned from an all inclusive holiday to Kusadasi, Turkey and stopped at the brilliant Ephesia Holiday Beach Club!!

We'll get these out of the way and start with a few negatives... We booked late trying to catch a late bargain (backfired but never mind!!) We upgraded to the family room which was huge; more than adequate, however, we were told by the booking agent that we could change the 2 sofa beds to 2 single beds if we emailed the hotel directly. We did this but still got sofa beds!! Now whether this was due to lack of availability, because we booked late, I don't know. A simple email from the hotel before we arrived would have been nice (I did received delivery and read notifications). The sofa beds weren't the comfiest but served the purpose. Toilets in room, you can't flush your paper away, it has to be put in the bin (however, bins were emptied on a daily basis). Bit of a culture shock!

On departure day, we had a late flight but were told that there were shower facilities we could use before being collected for a flight home... Unfortunately the towel service ran out of towels and we had to share 2 between 4 of us. Not the best!!

That's the negatives out of the way (major nit picking)... Now on to the best bits... The hotel is spotless, immaculate, from the rooms to the grounds, restaurants, pools and beach. The staff are constantly cleaning. There's even a couple of guys raking up sea weed off the beach and taking it away! The hotel reception staff are good and extremely helpful but not all of them speak English. The buffet restaurant was superb (so much so that we didn't even use the a la carte). The food was excellent with plenty of choice. So much variety for breakfast, lunch and evening meal. The omelettes at breakfast were immense. The show buffet in the evening (theme night) always had something different every night from fish to lamb koftes with plenty of other local dishes. Loads of foods for the kids including pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets, burgers, meatballs etc. Staff were amazing (special mention to Berkay who couldn't do enough for us!) Facilities were excellent... waterslides, gym, spa could not be faulted. We never had a problem finding a sunbed on the beach although some people still insisited on putting their towels out the night before! There were plenty of water sports available and the guys running them were really friendly.

Don't like mentioning this as I'm not that bothered but I know it's important to some; the WIFI was ok but recommend that you upgrade to the hotel premium WIFI for €2 per day (for 2 devices).

If you are thinking of doing an excursion, DO NOT book with one of the many reps at the hotel. All the excursions they offer you are available within a 100 yard walk by turning right out of the hotel at the security gate... There are excursion booking offices that will offer you exactly the same trips at half the price!! I recommend the quad biking on the beach; great fun. Also, definitely go into Kusadasi itself; lovely marina, planty of shops and restaurants if you fancy a change from the all inclusive. If you like Chinese or Indian, then the Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant (Indian food was superb!!)
You will see their advertisements in the hotel reception and the restaurant will collect you from the hotel and bring you back after you've had your meal and been shopping, free of charge!! If you don't want to do any shopping in Kusadasi, there is a great bazar within a five minute walk, straight ahead out of the hotel that sells everything from clothing to leather goods and amazingly cheap football replica shirts (you'd hardly tell the difference!) for €8 each.

Overall we've had a wonderful time, weather was amazing... for a fairly low budget 3/4 star all inclusive holiday, I can fully recommend the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club.

Room tip: All rooms face the sea/gardens/pools. Family rooms are set back to the rear of the hotel but still have nice views from the balcony.
2  Thank RedRob1969
Ephesia_Hotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It will be great pleasure to serve you again at “Ephesia Holiday Beach Club”.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Well after reading all the positive reviews before we came really looking forward to it and thought we had made a good choice.

The hotel grounds and areas for the kids are good food choice plenty of it and facilities for the children good.

Staff limited in their English.

Arrival we were delayed offer a sandwich but really wanted a drink got told water in room yes a warm bottle yuk fridge was bare.

The room is nothing liked we booked via On the Beach but knew we would struggle making them understand so stayed. We have a lovely sea view. I will post photos of the room when return home. Bearing in mind we have a family room but after four of you showering in the evening the bathroom is a hazard as floods. You need to use the towels to cover the floor. To ensure no one in your family slips as the floor is soaking after a family of 4 have had showers.

We had issues to receive 4 towels each and made no end of calls to reception. It was so hit and miss somedays towels and no bath mat which wasn't any use in our room at all.

All Inclusive be careful here: Yes it is but only 15 minutes on the pedalo per stay. Drinks well I am positive after many visits to Turkey before their EFES beer is watered down when you go out buy a pint so different in taste. Cocktails well there isn't really a choice and they are sooooo weak its unreal. Their is no option to pay extra for the good brands of the spirits that we know.

Location is good and easy to catch a bus into the market or main area of the town.

We had two days whereby I was laid up in bed and attempted to report to reception in case they wanted to give the room a deep cleanse but again not interested. We visited the doctor on site but he commented he only deals with emergencies. The pharmacy over the road was helpful not that I could go myself. After 48 hours I was back on my feet but was careful with my food at the hotel. Departing for the homeward journey tummy started again and now home and awaiting my own doctor to call as over the ten day stay I've consumed 12 Lopermid which the pharmacy gave to my partner for me. These are the same as Inmodium. So be warned.

I have photos of the real rooms you get which is nothing like the pictures on the UK sites or there own site.

I would not return. They don't really cater for the English as their understanding of our language is not the best.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ephesia_Hotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Aggett,

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We stayed in Ephesia hotel for 2 weeks, came back on 09/08/2018. It has been really good. We travelled with our friends - family of 5. There were 8 of us and it's been great. The hotel is very clean. The staff work really hard to keep it that way. There are a lot of pools to choose from. I think this is the only hotel that has more sunbeds than guests. There is no mad running at 7 o'clock in the morning to find one. You are guaranteed to find a bed. The staff are very friendly and kind. Especially animation staff. I must mention Dr Ibo - Ibrahim. He is always talking to the guests, encourages them to take part in activities, and believe me there is plenty to choose from. My husband and 13 years old son were doing shooting at 11 in the morning and they enjoyed it very much. Dr Ibo manages to create a good atmosphere. I miss his voice already. The animation team is #1 - We have the t-shirts.
Our only complaint is that we did not get the kettle in our room, even though we reported it more than 3 times and our "dodgy" light was not fixed - also reported few times to the reception staff. They however gave us a spare card to keep electric on as my husband is diabetic and needed to keep insulin in a cold fridge.
All in all it was great holiday.
Thank you to all the staff for making it good.

Room tip: Get a swim up room if possible
Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank kama73g
Ephesia_Hotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive comments. It will be great pleasure to serve you again at “Ephesia Holiday Beach Club”.