1,797 results
All reviews main pool animation team pool bar turkey superior room next year private beach mini club single bed pine trees ice cream kids club restaurant staff family room kusadasi town changed every day food was lovely
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Spent 2 weeks as a family in this hotel and we had quite a nice stay but felt this was a 3-4* rather than a 5* hotel.
Room and bathroom were clean but not of the standard I was expecting from a 5* resort.
We disagreed on food as I thought the choice was good but my husband felt it was repetitive.

Pros:
- the grounds are set in lovely gardens
- the pools are large and there are 3 of them
- there are various slides
- there is a private beach accessible with a pedestrian tunnel so you don't have to cross the main road
- the all inclusive formula worked well for us with food, ice creams, pastries but we're not heavy drinkers so not sure it would satisfy people wanting to enjoy varied cocktails (Mojitos were extra for instance)
- it is well equipped for babies and young children: restaurant has high chairs, a bottle warmer and there is a paddling pool
- some of the staff are just great (Veli, Vedat and Mustafa in the restaurant are so helpful, lovely people and great with kids)
- Kusadasi is a lovely town and there's a bazar just outside the hotel if you fancy a bit of souvenir shopping (the accessories shop at the back of the bazar sells lovely Hermes/Burberry/Michael Kors scarves for 3€ each!)

Cons:
- very few staff speak another language than Turkish which can make communication with foreign guests tricky and some are just plain rude (answering "no English" and looking annoyed and rolling their eyes when you ask something - especially barmen and barmaids at pool bar: awful)
- animation was repetitive and boring, some of the planned activities didn't happen (depending on which animator was in charge of the activity)
- water sports team were a bit of a joke: canoes were available for free but when we tried to get one, "the sea was too wavy" (it was literally flat) - it took a lot of arguing before we could get one. Pedalo was broken.
- evenings shows varied in quality: lots of "comedy", "competition" shows which were tacky and involved guests making fools of themselves. Kenya acrobats, magic, fakir and Turkish nights were great though.
- half of the hotel got sick at some point during our 2-week stay (including all of us in the family of 4) which makes you wonder about hygiene overall (not sure if it came from the food or the swimming pool)

Overall we wouldn't return to this hotel as the stomach bug (or food poisoning or whatever it was) kind of ruined the holiday a bit. I also believe it doesn't deserve a 5* rating so we felt we didn't get value for the money spent.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank Lullaby2325
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

In the books it is presented as a 5 star parkhotel but in my opinion it is not even 3 stars! The food is a awfull, food is kept in trays were it is getting cold and so germs and bacterias have a perfect playground. The pool is spredding these bacterias, the cups used for drinks are dirty. This resulted in my son getting really sick and had to go to the hospital with very high fever!! It is a disgrace that big agencies like Tui promote this hotel, we talked to other people who stayed there and more than 10 people got sick, the animation team apparently didn't risk to eat at the hotel and doctors in the hospital said to avoid eating vegetables, order drinks from the all-in formula and don't go in the pool at club Kustur!! I will make up a complaint to Tui and hope all people who had the same complaints do as well!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Maarten H
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The lady from TUI pushed this hotel. She said it was so beautiful and nice. Really a place worthwile to go. It is sold as a 5 star hotel... but trust me: this is NOT true.. this should be a 3 star hotel, not 5. Nothing luxurious about it. Please if you want a nice 5 star hotel go to Side, Lara or Antalya area.

I booked a standard room. When we arrived late at night (with a baby of 1 year old) we got one old sandwich and were brought to the room. The room was horrible! So outdated, ‘70 style, with rock hard beds, insects in the room and a bathroom that was so dirty (check pictures). In the fridge only 2 bottles of water. When I called reception they told me to go to the bar...
Also I requested per email before a watercooker to make babymilk. This was not in the room. The next morning I went to reception to ask for the kettle and for another room. Both were first not possible.. i asked for the manager, she was supposedly not there... after long discussions they had 2 options for me. Ofcourse with extra charge. The first room had 2 one person beds.. not very convenient with a baby.. The second room they showed me was on second floor.... no elevator.
To make a long story short: when my husband came they showed us again 2 rooms. This was 3 hours after I arrived at reception and still no food for the baby. Finally after 4 hours they changed to superior room ( with extra pay of course) and miraculously also a kettle. No sorry or an excuse from the manager... who I didn’t even get to see... just they told me that I should have looked better at the pictures... not a 5 star attitude but rather quite rude.
The staff is rude, the main pool dirty, the parasols have mould on them and the sunbeds are dirty and are so close to another you dont have any space. ( check my pics). The floor is so dirty and slippery that I saw a lot of small children fall every day. Nobody is cleaning that area and at 7pm you have to go....

Of course I mentioned this to the TUI hostesss here. She was nice and tried to get us another hotel... but everything was full or I had to pay 500 euro extra.
Every day i hope she comes to tell me that she has found another hotel and we can leave.

Dont believe the good reviews: my idea is that the hotel (staff) posted them themself.
You know what the real issue is: they present themself as 5 star but they are not. This a family style bungalow resort, worth 3 stars not more. For a little bit better room you have to pay a lot. Also TUI should be honest about this. We as customers pay a lot of money for something that is not worth that amount.

If you want a proper and nice 5 star hotel in Turkey choose another place!
I have been many times in Turkey on vacation and love it here. But this is the worst experience ever. The other 5 star hotel in Antalya are amazing. Check out Ali Bey or Delphin hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Gordana T
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Riding solo. The animation team was perfect. The helped me To get into the ambiance. Swimming pool, krach, sauna, ping pong, volley, beach volley... everyting was nice. I dont regret coming alone
Big up To the animation team: Tayfun, kyle Abush and so on

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel last week and it was very good and Pleasant. Nice persons who work there they were very helpfull . Near to the city center the food and drinks was great . So if you want to spend some days in kusadasi I recommend this village.
Special thanx to Erkan and the photografer Mustafa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank elwadi82
KusturClub, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,
It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you at our Kustur Club Holiday Village
We are glad to see that you had a lovely time with us and that you found our staff to be so kindly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kustur Club Holiday Village,
With kind regards