1,778 results
All reviewsmain poolanimation teampool barturkeysuperior roomprivate beachmini clubsingle bedpine treesrestaurant stafffamily roomchanged every dayice creamslidespoolsholidaysunbeds
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The lady from TUI pushed this hotel. She said it was so beautiful and nice. Really a place worthwile to go. It is sold as a 5 star hotel... but trust me: this is NOT true.. this should be a 3 star hotel, not 5. Nothing luxurious about it. Please if you want a nice 5 star hotel go to Side, Lara or Antalya area.

I booked a standard room. When we arrived late at night (with a baby of 1 year old) we got one old sandwich and were brought to the room. The room was horrible! So outdated, ‘70 style, with rock hard beds, insects in the room and a bathroom that was so dirty (check pictures). In the fridge only 2 bottles of water. When I called reception they told me to go to the bar...
Also I requested per email before a watercooker to make babymilk. This was not in the room. The next morning I went to reception to ask for the kettle and for another room. Both were first not possible.. i asked for the manager, she was supposedly not there... after long discussions they had 2 options for me. Ofcourse with extra charge. The first room had 2 one person beds.. not very convenient with a baby.. The second room they showed me was on second floor.... no elevator.
To make a long story short: when my husband came they showed us again 2 rooms. This was 3 hours after I arrived at reception and still no food for the baby. Finally after 4 hours they changed to superior room ( with extra pay of course) and miraculously also a kettle. No sorry or an excuse from the manager... who I didn’t even get to see... just they told me that I should have looked better at the pictures... not a 5 star attitude but rather quite rude.
The staff is rude, the main pool dirty, the parasols have mould on them and the sunbeds are dirty and are so close to another you dont have any space. ( check my pics). The floor is so dirty and slippery that I saw a lot of small children fall every day. Nobody is cleaning that area and at 7pm you have to go....

Of course I mentioned this to the TUI hostesss here. She was nice and tried to get us another hotel... but everything was full or I had to pay 500 euro extra.
Every day i hope she comes to tell me that she has found another hotel and we can leave.

Dont believe the good reviews: my idea is that the hotel (staff) posted them themself.
You know what the real issue is: they present themself as 5 star but they are not. This a family style bungalow resort, worth 3 stars not more. For a little bit better room you have to pay a lot. Also TUI should be honest about this. We as customers pay a lot of money for something that is not worth that amount.

If you want a proper and nice 5 star hotel in Turkey choose another place!
I have been many times in Turkey on vacation and love it here. But this is the worst experience ever. The other 5 star hotel in Antalya are amazing. Check out Ali Bey or Delphin hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Gordana T
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Riding solo. The animation team was perfect. The helped me To get into the ambiance. Swimming pool, krach, sauna, ping pong, volley, beach volley... everyting was nice. I dont regret coming alone
Big up To the animation team: Tayfun, kyle Abush and so on

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel last week and it was very good and Pleasant. Nice persons who work there they were very helpfull . Near to the city center the food and drinks was great . So if you want to spend some days in kusadasi I recommend this village.
Special thanx to Erkan and the photografer Mustafa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank elwadi82
KusturClub, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,
It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you at our Kustur Club Holiday Village
We are glad to see that you had a lovely time with us and that you found our staff to be so kindly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kustur Club Holiday Village,
With kind regards

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The area of the hotel is wonderful - very green and quiet. Also all zones are very smart planned. It perfectly suits for holiday with kids. We liked the food a lot. The onlly serious minus is cleanliness - a lot can be improved in housekeeping team.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ievgen L
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We went as a couple no kids and we enjoyed it. This a nice family hotel. A lot of activities for babies, kids and adults. The food was excellent, a lot of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This resort is very well located. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is welcoming, nice and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple