1,799 results
All reviews main pool animation team pool bar turkey superior room next year private beach single bed pine trees mini club ice cream kids club restaurant staff family room kusadasi town food was lovely all inclusive hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel last week and it was very good and Pleasant. Nice persons who work there they were very helpfull . Near to the city center the food and drinks was great . So if you want to spend some days in kusadasi I recommend this village.
Special thanx to Erkan and the photografer Mustafa.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank elwadi82
KusturClub, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,
It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you at our Kustur Club Holiday Village
We are glad to see that you had a lovely time with us and that you found our staff to be so kindly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kustur Club Holiday Village,
With kind regards

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The area of the hotel is wonderful - very green and quiet. Also all zones are very smart planned. It perfectly suits for holiday with kids. We liked the food a lot. The onlly serious minus is cleanliness - a lot can be improved in housekeeping team.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Ievgen L
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We went as a couple no kids and we enjoyed it. This a nice family hotel. A lot of activities for babies, kids and adults. The food was excellent, a lot of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This resort is very well located. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is welcoming, nice and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carotenoids
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were on a family vacation at the Kustur Holiday Village on Agu.

First of all Kustur is exceptionally well organised coordination was fantastic and attentions to details where wonderful. It was a fantastic Holiday,It is surrounded by history and cultural heritage. We also enjoyed visiting nearby historical sites. Great location, sunset is Awesome!

We really enjoyed our stay it was Absolutely amazing. Very impressive with all the amenities it had. Staff was friendly attentive. Especcially animator Fifi was so funny :) On the other hand staff who were cleaning our room was really polite, Their name were Gungor and Ulku.

The food was perfect, special thanks to Savaş Cızman :) he is the best chief I have ever seen :)

Also special regards and thanks to Bahar who was Guest Relation Manager. She is really kind, positive and helpfull.

Definitely we will be coming back to Kustur

2  Thank gizemyurttasen
Bahar Selda T, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,
How kind of you to write such a fantastic review of your recent stay with us and to read that you are coming back again , excellent news!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have just returned from Kustur having spent two weeks on a family holiday. This was our sixth time at Kustur and I speak for the whole family when I state that we have noticed a steady decline since our first visit. We arrived at approximately 1:30 in the morning, so were desperate to get to bed. We checked in, two adults, two children ( 6 & 4). We were taken to our "Family Room" (259) to find a double bed, but only one single bed, so I had to call reception to say we needed another bed, this was dealt with immediately, but shouldn't have happened in the first place. By the time this was sorted, it was almost 3 am before we got to bed.
The restaurant is not as clean as it used to be. We saw from our table, food and cutlery under the static cupboard that holds the linen and bottled water, for the duration of our stay, although the cutlery was picked up, the food(boiled egg) remained. The cold drinks machines were hit and miss as to whether you could actually get the flavour drink you required or whether it administered just water, I even got just the concentrated juice with no water one time.Table linen used to match (you only need to look at the older photos) there is no attention to detail any more. The selection of food has reduced quite considerably. When I first went to Kustur I was absolutely amazed at the food and cakes on display.
I actually witnessed a customer eat directly from the plates on display then discard his fork on the same plate.
There are signs throughout Kustur stating not to take food out of the restaurant, to rooms or pool areas due to insects and the environment. I have in the past seen people overlook this rule, but not on the scale that it was this year. Nobody enforces this rule, the restaurant managers and staff must see food being taken outside, but they just seem to stand around with their hands on their hips, so it's a complete waste of time.
I know a lot of the restaurant staff are young, but no one ever smiled, I don't want to see unhappy faces when I'm on holiday it's not very welcoming. And the state of some not all of the restaurant staff uniforms were dirty.
Talking of hygiene, I was surprised that the main pool areas are not cleaned like the silent pool. The silent pool hose down the walk areas. The main pool areas we witnessed a male cleaner dragging a dirty sopping wet mop around the pool areas, all he was doing was moving dirt around, rather than cleaning away dirt. Our party constantly had dirty feet when ever we were at the pool.
I took my grandchildren to the silent pool for ice cream. The ice cream containers she had was only enough to serve my two. Yet the young girl refused to open up new containers even though the lady after me wanted 4 ice creams for her party. Ice cream is meant to be available up until 4pm, the time was only 3pm, and it was quite clear to see that she had full tubs of ice cream covered in cling film which she could have used., but she just say "Finished"
The pool bar staff in general were polite and accomodating and easy to get on with, but there was a couple of quite young staff who I don't know whether they were even old enough to serve, didn't know what they were serving. When you ask for Brandy you don't expect to be served Whisky, this happened a few times.
The animation team now only consists of original members Musti and Lili, and was surprised to see a new animation chief (tunisian man) I would have thought Musti would have been a prime candidate for this role after dedicating 9 years to Kustur and out of all the animation team Musti has stood out every year. Is there no loyalty to existing staff.
We love coming to Kusadasi and have done so for 22 years, and thought we had hit the jackpot when we found Kustur, what we have mentioned can and should be addressed.

8  Thank adrian c