1,799 results
All reviews main pool animation team pool bar turkey superior room next year private beach single bed pine trees mini club ice cream kids club restaurant staff family room kusadasi town food was lovely all inclusive hotel
Reviewed 17 October 2015

i was in Kustur Hotel with my parents and my husband. It is called a 5 star all inclusive hotel but i would not expect a 5 star hotel quality... We rented garden rooms as they were the rooms that were upgraded compared to their standard rooms. The rooms were simple and the bathrooms look not so clean, You could see some black marks on the shower floor and the cabinets were not clean. The food was really basic and i can say that this was the all inclusive hotel that i ate the least due to poor selection. The hotel has a very wide area if you have kids that would like gardens but the beach was the most simple beach i have ever seen in Turkey. Very small and without a lot of sand. On the other hand this place is not for young generation as i was surrounded by +50 European visitors. One last thing is that the hotel staff was working for too long hours and most of the times we had to get up and serve for ourselves.
Bedriye

Room Tip: I would recommend garden rooms that are in the center garden area due to late night fights/noises.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Bedriye Y
Bahar Selda T, Guest Relations Manager at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear Guest,
We welcome your feedback--whether positive or otherwise--because it gives us an opportunity to recognize our best employees for good work or learn how we can serve you better next time. I do hope this has not put you off returning and we can welcome you back soon. Warmest regards

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Arrived 23rd September for 7 days.
This hotel is advertised by Thomas Cook as 5 stars but really is a 3 star resort.
The entertainment team was childish and so annoying that I avoided them and the main pool and evening so called entertainment.
the beach was ok and had good relaxing music to listen to rather than the terrible loud music at the main pool.
The hotel has recently been taken over by Majesty hotel group and I was often informed that it has now changed for the worst.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Salehben108
Bahar Selda T, Guest Relations Manager at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear Guest
We welcome your feedback--whether positive or otherwise--because it gives us an opportunity to recognize our best employees for good work or learn how we can serve you better next time. We will be very glad to treat you here again.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

We went for 10 days in August 2015 as a family of 6 ,Myself , husband and our 4 kids aged 2, 3, 11 & 12.
Our holiday started really horrible. Because of our flight being changed from UK we arrived at Kustur Club just after midnight. We thought the hotel will help us. The receiptionist were really rude especially the lady called ( Dilay). The woman is so horrible and has No good bone or good heart on her.Its like she is being forced to work there.Because she was the only one who could speak English on the day, I had to deal with her(Shame) the way she speaks is horrible.She told us that they did not have a room for us until 2pm or else they could put us in one room for £300 for 12 hours which i said No because it was too much money to pay. We decided to stay on the benches with kids for the night. My god the Mosquitos were doing a party. Lots of Mosquitos. Likely enough i had some big beach towels in suitcases which i used to cover the kids on benches as they went to sleep. Could not wait for the morning. Around 9am when they changed shift the guy who took over said. I've heard you have slept on the benches all night. I can give you a room for now to go and shower and have a nice sleep for now then we can move you to your proper room in the evening. We were moved a twin room were we squashed. Came evening we didn't move.In the morning I went to the receiption asking what time they were going to move us and was told what was wrong with the room we were in.I told them it was so small , on the hill and did not paid for that.I told them I wanted what i had paid for which was the Superior rooms and something not on the hill as my husband has got knee Arthritis. Now i was in charge & I had my rights.their faces dropped. When they checked that horrible lady (Dinar )said aww ok will move you as soon as we have room available. Room was available around 5pm. I asked to see it before we move and to my surprise it was on the hill on the 2nd floor.Something like Room 521 I think. Went back to reception and refused to take the room as it was not on the ground floor and was on the hill. We end up staying another night in our squashed room until the rooms were available the following day.We got Rooms next to each 320 & 321 not the connection room we asked though.The rooms were big ,cleaned daily , beds and towels were changed daily as well.
The best thing we can talk about areThe animation team - the best Zumba teacher ever Alex(Zumba) I enjoyed Zumba every day. Erhan the best actor and entertainer , Bibo the best organiser and Mustafa the funniest Dj ever. We were overly impressed with Alex , Bibo, Domi and Erhan that non only did their shows extraordinarily well but always came round to chat with us, ask us if we need something.My son (11) still talks about Domi. He made him feel so comfortable. Their dedication was amazing and made up for the poor service at the reception and restaurant.The pools are amazing and we liked the fact that the pool games were absolutely great fun and Bibo always had a way to involve everyone.We went to the beach one day and the beach was dirty so didn't bother going back again. I give 3 stars only because of those great souls who made our stay amazing and they will always stay in our hearts .The food was ok not great. So many repeats of same food everyday and the salads would look horrible and disgusting and you could easily see that they were left overs from lunch or yesterday. Improvement is needed in the restaurant.Sometimes they were short staffed on Wednesdays that would end up changing table cloth on our own. No one to collect the plates or serves drinks quickly.The biggest change is needed on the reception staff. They don't smile whats so ever.They make you feel so uncomfortable that you want to go back home.They did not care at all to answer our questions in a fashionably manner. So rude they are. Would definitely not waste my money and go back there.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Roxanne W
bahar selda T, Guest Relations Manager at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Firstly not a 5 star. Very clean and tidy but about 3 star. Resturant staff were really helpful and quick. However didnt have a minutes peace while eating as they would surround my table staring.... alot of food to choose from but got very boring towards the end of the week. The animation team are absolute pests. Waking me up while we were sleeping by the pool. Very annoying and always asking to eat with us. The beach is a great location and many sports to do. However half the beach is filthy. The sea is very shallow so great for kids. We had trouble with our return transfer time although it wasnt the hotels problem the receptionist was very rude and told me its not his problem! However its what you make it.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank ruby w
Reviewed 18 September 2015

It's the third time I went to Kustur Club and it's still even nice! The hotel is based in a very nice park with lots of squirrels, the rooms are spacious, the food is varied and good and the animation team lead by Bibo is excellent! What else to expect from a 4,5* hotel and all of this for nice price!!!

Room Tip: ask for rooms ... not above 400 or you will walk a lot
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Bahar Selda T, Public Relations Manager at Kustur Club Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your third visit to The Majesty Club Kuştur and we are delighted to read that you once again had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.